Reviews for Blessing of the Phoenix
Madame Reveuse chapter 35 . 9/22/2015
Oh btw this last review was me sorry, I forgot to log in :/ But the question still stands, why would you do this to me?! One of these days you'll kill me with your cliffhangers. I mean I always suspected Beelzebub would come back sooner or later, but now that he is back it's like YIKES
Guest chapter 35 . 9/22/2015
LISTEN I JUST CAUGHT UP WITH ALL THE CHAPTERS I MISSED WHILE I WAS IN FRANCE AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
sibunasiren10 chapter 34 . 9/21/2015
tears. many tears.
just gonna cry in a corner now

y u do dis.
This was INTENSE and I LOVE IT YES YES YAY
Madame Reveuse chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
Finally Nimrod's getting the dragging he deserves! SLAY ALEXANDRA
Madame Reveuse chapter 23 . 8/21/2015
Can I just say you have my eternal respect for still updating after all this time? Such perseverance. Also, Iblis cameo! Yay
Madame Reveuse chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
Hey, it's good seeing Azzy again! Even though he's such an obnoxious person...
And now Lilith's on board, yaaay! She's my favorite female demon (and my second-favorite demon in general after Lucifer), I'm glad she's here! Well, now I'm sure excited to hear whatever happened to Azazel's father 16 years ago...
Madame Reveuse chapter 19 . 1/13/2015
Yay, an update! Congrats on having worked out all the plot - it can be so hard right?!
My love for Dimme grows with every chapter. "He's my ex" lol. I hope we get to see some more of the Dimme/Beelzebub dynamic, did he just use her or were they actually in love?
Madame Reveuse chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Sooooo, I just read ALLLL the stuff (phew!) and I must say I really like this story! I like Holly and Cas and your other OCs (Dimme especially and all the other evil guys - they feel so real as if they were actual characters in the series. Also angels? Love.) I like the plot, I like your style... DANG, what's not to like?
I'm following this story now in case you update, I really want to know where this is going. The only thing that could possibly make this even better would be the surprise return of Iblis, but I s'pose that's not going to happen. I hope you'll update, and I hope we'll see more angels in future chapters. (not to be pushy though, take your time)
xTheNamelessx chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Finally finished reading the first two! Wheeef!
To begin with, kudos for having your OCs develop so nice and smooth. They feel like actual characters from the book by now. Also kudos for being so dedicated, I know I could never keep up with a story like that (too many ideas, too little determination). Even though your stories are heavily OC based it really doesn't bother me because the plot is still easy to follow and your characters are not emphasized upon but rather protagonists that do not stand out from the canons. I love Azazel -his name is as peculiar as any Teer's should be- and I am really eager to catch up to this third installment as well (the prologue is veeery promising, I loved that Holly/Azazel moment and really want to see the mother-daughter interraction between Holly and Alex).

All in all I really enjoyed this, you just earned yourself a follower!
Chase chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Great story! Is Johnathon Dybbuk? Keep updating!
Chastity (Chase for short)
sibunasiren10 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
YES! :D yay : i've actually been waiting for you to update :P nut i didn't wanna say anything- cause i didn't wanna sound rude. or pushy. because that's not nice xP anyways yyyaayyy awesomness in a chapter :D
DevilTito chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Oh my gosh, you can't leave it with a cliffy! Nooooooo! Must. Read. More!
xasdads chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
PPPPPLLLLLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE RRRRRREAAADD!

Please help the Emerald Atlas for we are in great danger of oblivion and in the name of King Ingmar the kind(A Dwarf) we humbly throw ourselves on your mercy and beseech your help on this, our greatest hour of need. (Quote in the Emerald Atlas). Note this book is like the Lord of the Rings and has wizards witches , mainly time traveling, and dwarves, elves, etc.

Search THE BOOKS OF BEGINNING TO GO TO THE COMMUNITY under the book section NOT Emerald Atlas for this book is a trilogy.

Go and read the book and spread the word!