Reviews for Blessing of the Phoenix
This was INTENSE and I LOVE IT YES YES YAY
Madame Reveuse chapter 24 . 8/25
Finally Nimrod's getting the dragging he deserves! SLAY ALEXANDRA
Madame Reveuse chapter 23 . 8/21
Can I just say you have my eternal respect for still updating after all this time? Such perseverance. Also, Iblis cameo! Yay
Madame Reveuse chapter 20 . 2/23
Hey, it's good seeing Azzy again! Even though he's such an obnoxious person...
And now Lilith's on board, yaaay! She's my favorite female demon (and my second-favorite demon in general after Lucifer), I'm glad she's here! Well, now I'm sure excited to hear whatever happened to Azazel's father 16 years ago...
Madame Reveuse chapter 19 . 1/13
Yay, an update! Congrats on having worked out all the plot - it can be so hard right?!
My love for Dimme grows with every chapter. "He's my ex" lol. I hope we get to see some more of the Dimme/Beelzebub dynamic, did he just use her or were they actually in love?
Madame Reveuse chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Sooooo, I just read ALLLL the stuff (phew!) and I must say I really like this story! I like Holly and Cas and your other OCs (Dimme especially and all the other evil guys - they feel so real as if they were actual characters in the series. Also angels? Love.) I like the plot, I like your style... DANG, what's not to like?
I'm following this story now in case you update, I really want to know where this is going. The only thing that could possibly make this even better would be the surprise return of Iblis, but I s'pose that's not going to happen. I hope you'll update, and I hope we'll see more angels in future chapters. (not to be pushy though, take your time)
xTheNamelessx chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Finally finished reading the first two! Wheeef!
To begin with, kudos for having your OCs develop so nice and smooth. They feel like actual characters from the book by now. Also kudos for being so dedicated, I know I could never keep up with a story like that (too many ideas, too little determination). Even though your stories are heavily OC based it really doesn't bother me because the plot is still easy to follow and your characters are not emphasized upon but rather protagonists that do not stand out from the canons. I love Azazel -his name is as peculiar as any Teer's should be- and I am really eager to catch up to this third installment as well (the prologue is veeery promising, I loved that Holly/Azazel moment and really want to see the mother-daughter interraction between Holly and Alex).

All in all I really enjoyed this, you just earned yourself a follower!
Chase chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Great story! Is Johnathon Dybbuk? Keep updating!
Chastity (Chase for short)
sibunasiren10 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
YES! :D yay : i've actually been waiting for you to update :P nut i didn't wanna say anything- cause i didn't wanna sound rude. or pushy. because that's not nice xP anyways yyyaayyy awesomness in a chapter :D
DevilTito chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Oh my gosh, you can't leave it with a cliffy! Nooooooo! Must. Read. More!
xasdads chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
PPPPPLLLLLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE RRRRRREAAADD!

Please help the Emerald Atlas for we are in great danger of oblivion and in the name of King Ingmar the kind(A Dwarf) we humbly throw ourselves on your mercy and beseech your help on this, our greatest hour of need. (Quote in the Emerald Atlas). Note this book is like the Lord of the Rings and has wizards witches , mainly time traveling, and dwarves, elves, etc.

Search THE BOOKS OF BEGINNING TO GO TO THE COMMUNITY under the book section NOT Emerald Atlas for this book is a trilogy.

Go and read the book and spread the word!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Why'd the fire chronicle make you mad?
Violet Jenkins chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
? whaa? indeed... and I notice that you used a quote from The Princess Bride... nice :D
lol aubergine... that word...
sibunasiren10 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! i told u id scream. :p
...heeeheeheehee. im loving this story. :)
wow. 5 chapters. ur on a roll XD
sibunasiren10 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
yaaayyy! u finally posted XD but yeah i get what u mean with the school thing and all :P

and about the whole ghost boy thing, when i first read it i was like, now who is this guy? then u said can u guess who the ghost boy is and im like - oh so we know this guy.. wait how r we supposed to know who he is? then like a minute later i go OMG! and start squealing on the inside XD lol. im not sure if my guess it right, but if it is, i will scream. seriously. :D XP