Reviews for Beautiful Death, Beautiful Dive
SilentNinja chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
What did Zilong do to Zihuan? If Pi was too cowardly(worst than Yu Jin), oh well, Zhao Yun saves the person he wanted to save the most.
KaiAbelinda chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
What an interesting chapter! But I think she deserved matter a fact she need a happy ending after enduring the crap she went through with Cao Pi.
Kaien-Aerknard chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
I can't say either hahaha
It's up to you then. But I prefer Zhen Ji's safe (about Zhao Yun? Hurt him?...)

Waiting for your next update...
KaiAbelinda chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Wonderful story
SilentNinja chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
"I mean, since everyone loves Zhen Ji and I take her back, I should get support right?" asked Cao Pi in a thoughtful tone with a hand holding his chin.

And that's why you became so popular just by using Zhen Ji's past reputation, your father's accomplishments, and all the great talent Usurper. Truly, he would have made the best video game villian here if Koei took my story ideas. He's alot more cautious and cunning than Sun Quan who couldn't even keep himself exploited by the Jing Zhou jazz and Guan Yu's death. Even though, I hate Sun Quan, Zhongmou is an Anti Hero.

Poor Zhen Ji being a political figure head to the Cao family over her beauty and past reputation; business cooperate corruptors plague our economy.

Zhao Yun didn't even know what is going on and get the wrong picture of leaving Zhen Ji. This chapter brings great controversy between Pi and Ji. Good job.
SilentNinja chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Sorry, took me a while to post up a review. Come on Luoshen, Zhao Yun has been living his life cooking without asking any girl to do it.
Scytherageroses chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Awww, this story is so cute!
SilentNinja chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Cao Pi would NEVER cheat on Guo Wang because she was the woman he knew BEFORE Zhen Ji...
SilentNinja chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
So you updated. This is a better chapter than the last one.
SilentNinja chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Pi might have tweeted instead.

I like how this begin with the past, but fast forward to modern time AU reborn. Reminds me of certain Korean drama.

If you need any inspiration, check my works.