Reviews for Love Letters
KyuubiChild717 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
This was truly a beautiful story. I want to cry, I am so moved. God bless you
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh wow that was amaIng! Totally adored it! X
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Beautiful. .
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
One of the best fics I've ever read! Loved it x
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh that was totally gorgeous! Loved it x
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I simply...love.
Natalie Dumas chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
ahhhhhhhhh
Jaa-Ne chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is beyond adorable and sweet! Thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
The "Always" at the end just about finished killing me. Pleaaaaaase write more, please :3
asiacheetah chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Lovely.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aw... sweet. )
Norven chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Thank you for the glimpse in the happy-ever-after of What Counts! I enjoyed it so much!
BlackDawnRose chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That was so lovely. A truly beautiful story and so lovingly written. It was truly a gift to the fan fiction world and I am grateful to have stumbled upon it :)

Rosalie
SachaSacha chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I liked this short sequel very much. But I preferred Harry's letter to Severus', I'm not sure why... well... maybe because the prequel was only in Severus POV and with Harry's letter we now can see our favourite Potion Master through his eyes (whereas we already knew most of what Severus loves about Harry), so the second letter seems a bit redundant.
But great work nevertheless.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I know, I skipped to the sequel when I've not read the prequel - just don't have the time right now.
But this...

This. Is. Sheer. Sweet. Poetry.

I thought I wrote sweetness. Heck, I'm known (somewhat...) for writing sweetness! But it looks like I've been dethroned. LOL.

Your Severus and Harry are gorgeous and their love for one another is beautiful. They deserve each other and you brought it out with elegant, tasteful, believable and loving skill.

You did an amazing job here. Bravo!