Reviews for Back at one
Lannie3 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
wow that was GREAT! omg i was so into it, it was insane! you have a talent! :) hope you keep writing more! P.S. Annie and Liam are AMAAAZING! :)
Suze18 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Yay. I loving this story that I found today!
LANfanaddictNIE chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Wow, didn't expect a shout out, haha, thx. Okay onto the review. I thought that the Annie/Silver scene was realistic. I could see this happening, them not knowing how to mend a broken friendship but nonetheless still endeavoring not to kill each other. OMG, Dixon lives, YES! AND of course, Lannie: Annie and Liam. AWESOME, just pure genius. It definately sounds like Annie to throw a fit like that, being destructive, releasing all of that anger, it was like watching a volcano explode. (LOL) And Liam, oh LIAM! He will always be the one that loved her first, and i think that really says something, and i think your story portrayed it well. I enjoyed reading his last line, ''Annie Wilson, no matter how far you run, or how much you want to deny it, we belong together, I love you, always have and always will. And this time I'm never letting you go.'' EPIC. Genius. Overall, i love this story, it has got to be one of the best ones written, given that it only took 5 chapters. OMG, I just love this fanfic. I hope you write another (or more) stories as the season of 90210 begins. I usually don't FAV a story much, but this one made my list.
marleekamen chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
amazing ending to an amazing story
so happy dixon woke up and could tell something was going on between them
so happy they finally got togehter now if that would only happen in the show
continue writing more stories
p.s thanks for the shoutout
galacticsiren22 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
i love it. they should totally get back together ,i mean they are epic!
ItsVintageHearts chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Amazing chapter! Update soon! :)
LANfanaddictNIE chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
This is by far your best chapter! The scenes were amazing and the emotion was played out well. Although, I'd say screw Silver, but her storyline adds a twist. Love how Annie thought about not wanting to be 'that girl', Silver sure didn't. enough of my Drabble, can't wait to read your next chapter :)
marleekamen chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
please have another chapter
srew silver they need to be together
amazing chapter
LANfanaddictNIE chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Wow, with each chapter your story gets better and better! I really like the build-up, and Naomi's lines...she makes everything slightly less morbid. BTW, i don't mind the length of the chapter, i think its good. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
i love the chapters long tells more of the story
great chapter
loved liam's last line
cannot wait for the next one so please update soon
Heaven829 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Love
LANfanaddictNIE chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Good chapter! I want more! Lol. Love how your putting annie's emotions with great depth. Can't lie, I love lannie :)
marleekamen chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
love the ending of the chapter
i love that annie trusts liam so much
LANfanaddictNIE chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great Chapter, can't wait for the next post.
marleekamen chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
great story so far
i'm hoping liam and annie get together
i love how you are writing their friendship