Reviews for Ice Cream Syndrome
SomeNobody chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Hahahahahaha omfg Ash's pokemons sure are mischevious. X'D

Also, I'm in love with the cover pic. /sigh. The colors are beautiful as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Paul was still think about Ash and everyone else was worried too that's when he suddenly came through the door. "Ash!" Everyone said. He was trying to get in some air. "Ash are you ok?" Nurse Joy asked. "Yeah I'm fine but Pikachu and this eevee aren't."
Ash gave them to her. "I'll begin to take care of them now I'll be right back." Nurse Joy ran to the back. "You idiot!" Paul slapped him. Brock and Dawn stared. At least it wasn't the bruised cheek.
"Everyone was worried!" Ash looked at him. Suddenly he sneezed. It made Paul jump back. "Great your sick." Brock said. Nurse Joy came back with a blanket. "Didn't I tell you not to go out there!?" Nurse Joy was scolding Ash.
"..." She sighed. "For you not listening I'm confiscating your badge case for a month
AnimeSparkle chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
omgeeee! you need to write another chapter...it's tooooooooooooo cute for words
ClumsyWrighter chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Nice
the fackt thet the pokemon is shipping them of XD never thougt thet would ever happen
also eny chance for a siqual? O-O
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Cuteness! And very funny XD
Words Infinity chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
AWWWWW! THIS WAS SOO CUTE! LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You did it again Vulpixa. Another beautiful comashipping fic. 3 I'll always be a fan...
shinsi chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OMG! YOU SHOULD DO ANOTHER CHAPTER! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! WRITE ANOTHER ONE WRITE ANOTHER ONE! PLZZZZZ!
GatesofShadows91 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh cute .
I love that the pokemon know more than they do hehe and the heart-shaped leaves was the icing on the cake. :D
Zino chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Jesus, you had a new fic here and I had no idea! Okay, so, you little tease! Your fics are always such teasers! They lead me believe something's going to happen but then nothing ever happens and yet they give me these enormous feels! Oh gosh, comafeelings are the best. And why do you write Paul so perfectly anyway, I always end up loving him so much in your fics. And his and Ash's relationship (even if nothing has happened yet xD) is perfect in your stories!

ALSO, DADADA, WHAT IS THIS ANOTHER OTP IN THIS FIC THANK YOU! It's so hard to find fics about them, you should totally write more Tracey/Gary fics. And I even like Gary here, must be because it wasn't comapallet even he and Paul were in the same room together with Ash. So yeah, I love it, and I really need to start following you finally, so I won't miss these anymore! :D