Reviews for Ice Cream Syndrome
ArcanaAcid chapter 2 . 11/26/2019
I’m surprised this got updated, but pleased! It was very cute thanks for doing so!
Zino chapter 2 . 10/30/2019
Oh booyyyy where do I even begin writing this comment? Okay, first of all. I love time skips. Bless the timeskips. Everyone worship the timeskips! Secondly, I can't believe you actually (and finally) wrote them getting together? When Delia came to cockblock them with snacks I was fearing that that would be it and the fic would once more end in hopeful note but without anything actually happening (not that I don't love those as they fit coma well but). Thank god you finally did it... ;_; when Paul was talking about then having some sort of conclusion I also felt that this fic was a some sort of conclusion to your comafics. Like I don't mean that you should stop writing them now, but it's been years since you wrote (more) of them and like I said, in this they finally got together properly hehe. Okay, that was kinda reaching but whatever, let me tell you my fav parts of this fic! First the mention of the cityboy-'countryboy' differences, made me remember how much I love their different personalities and how well they go together. Then Ash feeding Paul ice cream... And the whole ice cream shop scene in general. Everyone knew. Paul probably too. B) about how they looked, heh. Also I died when they went to Ash's home... So much good stuff there. Like them sitting on the bed and checking that Pokedex together. I swear I screamed when Delia came to interrupt them, the mood was just right and I was sure they were gonna kiss or something. And Paul was just so SOFT ! like good soft! Thinking how he wouldn't wanna be anywhere else than with Ash. And it didn't even feel ooc or anything plus it was so cute I died. Multiple times. Just thinking about it makes me all giggly . And ash commenting about Paul's smile... I love coma fluff... Ok and after timeskip I really loved their friendship. Like before they were kind careful about it but after it had been some years they were really comfortable around each other and much more natural. And then ash confessed kyaaaaa..! Forever partner yes please... I was mad for Gary ruining some scenes but I guess I should thank him for speeding things up B) can't believe you wrote coma getting together and even made then kiss! This was the best gift for a comaday TT_TT Paul even saying he wanted to kiss ash... I died again. So good. Best. I freaking love it. I feel warm and fuzzy inside now. This fic was already perfect with only chapter one but now it's just... Beyond amazing! ;_; I don't even care if no one writes coma afterwards since I can always re-read this (though I hope u keep writing coma bc I really, really love ur comafics). I don't know what else to say. I love this so much. (Also kudos getting Gary and Tracey together too, they were cute)
SomeNobody chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Hahahahahaha omfg Ash's pokemons sure are mischevious. X'D

Also, I'm in love with the cover pic. /sigh. The colors are beautiful as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Paul was still think about Ash and everyone else was worried too that's when he suddenly came through the door. "Ash!" Everyone said. He was trying to get in some air. "Ash are you ok?" Nurse Joy asked. "Yeah I'm fine but Pikachu and this eevee aren't."
Ash gave them to her. "I'll begin to take care of them now I'll be right back." Nurse Joy ran to the back. "You idiot!" Paul slapped him. Brock and Dawn stared. At least it wasn't the bruised cheek.
"Everyone was worried!" Ash looked at him. Suddenly he sneezed. It made Paul jump back. "Great your sick." Brock said. Nurse Joy came back with a blanket. "Didn't I tell you not to go out there!?" Nurse Joy was scolding Ash.
"..." She sighed. "For you not listening I'm confiscating your badge case for a month
shanaya6502 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
omgeeee! you need to write another chapter...it's tooooooooooooo cute for words
ClumsyWrighter chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Nice
the fackt thet the pokemon is shipping them of XD never thougt thet would ever happen
also eny chance for a siqual? O-O
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Cuteness! And very funny XD
Words Infinity chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
AWWWWW! THIS WAS SOO CUTE! LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You did it again Vulpixa. Another beautiful comashipping fic. 3 I'll always be a fan...
shinsi chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OMG! YOU SHOULD DO ANOTHER CHAPTER! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! WRITE ANOTHER ONE WRITE ANOTHER ONE! PLZZZZZ!
GatesofShadows91 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh cute .
I love that the pokemon know more than they do hehe and the heart-shaped leaves was the icing on the cake. :D
Zino chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Jesus, you had a new fic here and I had no idea! Okay, so, you little tease! Your fics are always such teasers! They lead me believe something's going to happen but then nothing ever happens and yet they give me these enormous feels! Oh gosh, comafeelings are the best. And why do you write Paul so perfectly anyway, I always end up loving him so much in your fics. And his and Ash's relationship (even if nothing has happened yet xD) is perfect in your stories!

ALSO, DADADA, WHAT IS THIS ANOTHER OTP IN THIS FIC THANK YOU! It's so hard to find fics about them, you should totally write more Tracey/Gary fics. And I even like Gary here, must be because it wasn't comapallet even he and Paul were in the same room together with Ash. So yeah, I love it, and I really need to start following you finally, so I won't miss these anymore! :D