Reviews for Their Final Mission
BJ Thompson chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Very nice story. Thanks for writing this. I always love it when a writer finds a way to tie up the loose ends that the TV series didn't bother to explain.
Gracie's Mom chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
I really, really enjoyed this story. THANK YOU for writing it, and for giving Rollin and Cinnamon a happy ending.

PLEASE consider writing more stories about them.

Thank you!
hrls1999 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Great story and perfect ending!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Bravo! Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Great story...love the ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Next chapter please!
hrls1999 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Love your stories about Cinnamon and Rollin! Please do not forget about Space1999 though - would love a sequel to "Gwent giveth"...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Loving it!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
On the edge of my seat! More please! You are right on with these characters. I love these characters and the actors who played them in MI.
Also loved their characters in Space: 1999 so thanks
for the update on Alpha 2012.
ActionFantasyLuver chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
They were there the same day, Saturday, 15, September 2012. But she was busy in the AM so came around 4pm and he had something to do in the evening so he came during the early afternoon. Both spoke well of each other though and Barbara told a funny story about how they had a flat tire on their way to the studio one morning. Both are lovely people, very kind and generous with their time. And, I might add, niether were paid for their appearances. They simply did it for the charity and their fans. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Great story! More please!
Were Barbara Bain and Martin Landau at Alpha: 2012 at the same time?
Mamabella chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Loving it so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I love these characters. More PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Write more soon,Please. Hanging on the edge to see whaat happens next
Gracie's Mom chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
GREAT start! I can't wait to see where you take it, but I have to say that I hope Cinnamon & Rollin wind up together. Very vivid imagry, and characters true to form. Very well done. Please update soon!