Reviews for Obsession: The Diary of a Black
REwrites24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
God there is not enough Regulus/Sirius in the world to make me happy. I very much enjoyed this. I’ll admit it had it moments where I felt, this needs a beta. There were some grammatical/structure issues. But I normally can overlook this if the story/characterization can pull me in and this DID!

Allow me to reference a few of my favorite parts:

I wanted him to know that we tasted the same.
–LOL I kinda wrote this into a Regulus/Sirius fic of my own. Too funny.

I know where I'm supposed to stick it and in my dreams, in my head I'm there. He's underneath me, for once in my life I'm not the one being bullied and teased and forced to submit to the elder.
-This is so how I see Regulus ordinarily. Not as a vicitim per se but always under someone’s thumb. Sirius, mom and dad, Voldemort. His action with the horcrux feel like the first time he did something for himself.

Sixteen years old and taller than ever with strong shoulders and the face of a prince.

He's my brother and I know that its wrong but I just couldn't help myself.
-More or less how I view this pairing.

"I hate you." I can't help but smile. Because I know that's a lie.
-Perfect

Sirius is a fighter, he should be throwing me off, screaming and shouting at me but he isn't.
-I love this hint that something is wrong.

I wish we had been born equals.
-OMG! Just… yes…

This captures how I feel about these two well. I don’t ordinarily see Regulus as the one so much in control—I don’t mind it but I like power struggles between the two and this was too easy, so for most of it I was thinking “huh” and then I got to the end.

Very brave fic. I enjoyed it. Thank you!
darkness4love chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
By gods, that was really intense, hot, and melancholy. it's interesting to see Sirius be at bottom for once
SkylerKnight chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
wow. That was intense.
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow...that was really hot...