Reviews for Snowfall Kind of Love
yaba chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Super cute! I think if there's anyone who can break down Sloan's defenses, it would be Don. I love their interaction with each other and this oneshot reflects that really well. Great job!

Yana
Jin Flows chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was so sweet and fantastic! My feels where pricked when she listened to his message about how he missed her, and that line about how he wants to know her problems from now on resonated with me because I've been there. There really is no feeling like it when the person you like actually starts to recognize that interest should go both ways. Loved it!
kjewls chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
YAY! This made me smile. You've perfectly captured why I think Don and Sloan will be the perfect couple, once they both get their heads out of their asses and admit it to one another. :) Based on the scenes they've shared with one another, I can tell that Don and Sloan just understand one another, in a really deep and personal way. (He knows she loves pie. :)) He turns to her with his problems, because he trusts her, and, I think, just plain enjoys being around her.

I agree with you that Sloan's decision to ignore Don, while frustrating, will ultimately be what brings them together, because it will help him realize how much she means to him. Sometimes it takes losing something to truly realize how important it is to you.

Thanks for sharing this super sweet story with us. :)