Reviews for Apology
cid.neha chapter 1 . 3/6
Aww very bad Misty didn't accepted apology
NY514 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
What the hell kind of story was that that so wasn't ash and misty that was shit
Animejunkies'meow chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Haha yes! If he didn't call her in that long he deserves it. Awesome.
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I have to agree with Yoshi-kun! Your bad Ash, you get what you deserve. And Misty's a strong independent girl.

You go Misty!

C'sMelody
Yoshi's kun chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
You go Misty! Yeah, that's the way you do it! Don't let him get awa with that stuff!

lol. I don't sound very much like a Pokeshipper right now do I? But seriously, Ash isn't her sole reason for living. And if he can't respect her enough to contact her after eight years, and then tries to apologize with a note and a phone call, he deserves what he gets. She is own person, with her own life, not his lap dog.
He who is AWESOME chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ok its working today. Anyway, that was... that was good. A little frightening and a little sad, but in a good way. I half-expected her to either punch and shatter the screen or trace the call find where he is and brutally murder him. Great work as always.
Ablissa chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Very well written and nicely executed idea. I'm a huge fan of pokeshipping and every good fic, such as this one, brings me a lot of joy. Thank you.
I wish it wasn't a one-shot, though. Are you perhaps considering continuing the story? Either way, fantastic job.
Angel-of-Energy chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I actually really liked this one :) good job! And I just read "the one that belongs" and I can see how you've progressed so much. So congrats! :)
Auramaster24 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ouch.. I feel bad for Ash. Perhaps if he told Misty he was trying to be worthy of her. I know I saw it all the time.. Looking 4ward to more of Pieces. Ash and Misty, Joel and Lily 4ever.
JL01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hoping that you expand this story. My interest in Pokeshipping fics has gone down in the last few months after I put my own series on hiatus to write in other genres, and fics by other writers have generally gone downhill in that time, but occasionally there are some like this one that catch and relight my interest.

Looking forward to the next update if you go on with this story. I'm very keen to see how things play out. :)
PokeComplex chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aw! That was so frustrating! :P good work
SilverRetribution09 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I really like this one-shot but can you please continue on. Maybe write from Ash's prospective it just that I find this one shot unique because most of the time when people write about this umm err situation, they all write how Misty is sooo happy and she forgives Ash. and happily ever after but I could never imagin Misty forgiving Ash first time around. Anyway great job and yeah.
Pokeshipper chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Sorry haven't been reviewing lately...

Anyway, nice writing, although the idea is pretty overused