Reviews for Revenant
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It's sad Oswin did get left behind. She really looked broken when the Doctor told her the news. It think she could had taken it from ANYONE else but the Doctor. I cried like a baby because she had high hopes and she was let down. Loved the story.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Yeah, she totally won my heart... :(

You are evil for combining the moments in her fake reality with the flashbacks and her big dreams.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh my gosh. MY EMOTIONS! It's possible that I've got a few tears welling in my eyes after reading this... Okay, maybe more than just 'a few'.

So, obviously, as you may have guessed by the beginning of the review, I was slightly effected (I really hope that was the right one. I'm always getting confused between 'affect' and 'effect'... Sorry, getting sidetracked) emotionally by this fic. To say that it's amazing is an understatement.

You captured Oswin and any bitterness she had at the end of the episode so perfectly. Honestly, I felt as bad as I did at the end of Asylum of the Daleks (even though it was kind of a happy-ish ending... But you know what I mean?)... And that's a complement, by the way. Not that I like feeling bad, but you're writing skills are so awesome that my feelings were the equivalent of the ending of one of Moffat's episodes.
edisonwinger chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I'm not going to lie, I cried almost all the way through reading this. It's beautifully written, and I absolutely adore it. 3
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was really good. I liked how you used souffles through the whole thing.
Louise0 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh dear, I loved the bitter-sweet ending! I had tears in my eyes reading it. I imagined the end of Oswin to be like this, so sad and hopeful. Please write more about her, I love that you can make a perfect combination of the Human/Dalek form that she is in. Also very creative of you to injure her with wounds in her 'dream', because that makes it so much more clear that she dreamed a world for herself. xox
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You depressed me but I loved every minute of it. This was so well-done. Bravo!
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I agree with you it was a depressing episode. But I have a glimmer of hope just when the dalek Oswin hits the dust the good ol doctor saves the day!

Anyhow, to the story, I really loved how you capture her last final moments. Especially the parts where the damage was being done upon the dalek body and felt on the illusion flesh. I.e the stomach pain the shoulder pain etc

It really built sympathy for her, I mean on to pf the actuall episode itself.

Finally, love the continuation of the egg theme!

If you wish, and I certainly would love reading it, to have a secone chapter where the doctor saves her in the nick of time and she becomes his companion and/or de-dalekfied.
Cheerleader16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
amazing. broke my heart
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 9/7/2012

I know I really shouldn't like this but me and angst walk side by side so I absaloutly love this one shot.

Keep the great work coming.