Reviews for Shadows of the Black Dragon
kimg gilgamesh chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
story needs help its pissin off
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
asshole
Mokkel chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
holy crap this story is amazing! please update. oh and to answer your previous question i support narutoxlucy
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
Come on you have to update. It has been over 2 years since the last update. Also if you are not going to update then let someone adopt the story so that person can continue the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
Come on it's been almost 2 full years just update already,I want to find out what happens next,and I want to find out who erased naruto's memories.
A Hopeful Reader chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Please, for all that is good in the world, continue this story. I have been reading fanfiction on this site for about 8 years now, and this is on my all time favorites list. I tried patiently waiting, but it's almost going to be a whole year since your last update. If the reason is health related (please be alive and healthy, and i hope those around you the same) then I understand and apologize for making such a demand.

But I look at everything you have here, the great setup for the main tension of the story (trying to stop the girl who gave him amnesia), a great character that you got everyone to hate (Erza's sister) which is great writing that allows her to affect so many people, and you have a great relationship with Lucy.
I feel like it's better as a close platonic relationship. Most people like harems or relationships with history because they like seeing the angst that develops as the girl character yearns for the male character, and how that closeness they share gets challenged by another girl. But in this case that is needed because their relationship tension doesn't really need to be generated by a romantic outside party. Naruto is someone close to her, they have history, but all of that is gone on his behalf. Maybe in that journey to get those moments and memories back some romance could be seen starting, but I definitely feel like playing with that idea for a bit only for it to fall back into its normal platonic relationship state could create a strong element for the story.
I love your story, and if you have it planned out that there is a romance between Naruto and the girl who gave him amnesia, i am all for that. I believe it makes for a great story
Yami chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
No narulucy
Reniget chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I want no narulucy
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Star this story back again
NamikazeBoy chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Wait what ? Such a great story dont stop it plee

NIce work
REQUIEMCROSS chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Mavis Vermillion? :D
Lazyman12 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Yup naruto X Lucy. No offence but I rather tired of Erza or Mirajane with the story.
Lanky Nathan chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Man... this whole amnesia thing is so stupidly frustrating. I hope you have something awesome planned cause I don't think anything has annoyed me in a long time.
CelestialSilhouette chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I find NarutoxLucy totally agreeable, especially since you crafted a whole backstory re: their history with one another. So yeah, throw in some Naruto/Lucy along with whatever else you got planned. Also, what do you have planned with Naruto and Levy (seeing as how he met with her 'androgynous' mother, lol)?
unknown chapter 7 . 1/18/2013