Reviews for Just Because
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Luciene do Brasil chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Obrigada NettieC,pela ajuda,salvei todas elas no meu computador,parabéns suas histórias são lindas,pena que você não foi a autora da serie da Tv,pois seria muito do Brasil

Ella Series

36 Hours
Change
Life on the Farm
Life Goes On

As outras histórias são únicas né não tem continuação.
PeggyC chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nettie, dear! I haven't visited for a looooong time but I did today and got the lovely surprise of this story! I'm so glad Molly gave you permission to take some time and revisit Harm and Mac! It was fun! Thanks!
Love to you both,
Peggy
Gypsyrose06 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Nice story thanks Nettie
Michi uk chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Nice bit of fluff.
JagfanNat chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh, Nettie! Perfection as usual...and just what I needed today; a good shot of Harm & Mac ;)
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I am not a Mac and Harm shipper but that was very nicely done. If only their TV relationship had been as good as that.

If only Mac could have actually seen and ACCEPTED that Harm was always an action man and not a words man when to came to his feelings. He was always so much better at showing his feelings than he was at speaking his feelings.
jpstar57 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
"Just Because" ia always a good reason to fall in love. Loved the story.
dizzzlizzz chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Loved it - we'll done :) I can imagine them being exactl like this.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
"Mac was working her way through her second coffee and croissant" - Yum for the beverage and the pastry. Did you know croissants are considered pastry and not bread, which I would have thought would be their more logical type?
AW, this was so sweet!
rlrct chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nice fluffy little story. Wonder how "preoccupied" Mac will be on Monday morning ...
achaon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Good story as usual. I am sitting here watching a JAG marathon on Cloo TV and reading this the same time. It's called the JAG Farewell Marathon, so I guess there won't be any more eps. So sad.
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great Story. Makes me wanna watch JAG again!
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very nice! Sweet...and a little steamy...but very nice! :) Could definitely see Harm thinking up "Just Because Day" to try to advance his relationship with Mac...and could feel Mac's frustrations and confusion over the changing status of her relationship with Harm in the beginning of the story. Definitely favoriting.

Robert