Reviews for Dark Mirror: Butchered Innocence
Mistletainn chapter 28 . 10/17/2013
Finally! After three days I finished all three parts of Dark Mirror series... Hope you'll write the 4th part soon! Keep up the good work!
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
So in part 4, will the Houndour that Ash saved will be with him and will be a Houndoom? Also, will Part 4 only involve him,Cilan,Iris,and maybe N as well? Maybe it could be about when Ash and N were separated from Iris and Cilan and they meet up with Alessa who tells Ash that he has a destiny since he was chosen by Pyramid Head?
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
"Dakos, you foolish heretic. You abandoned the faith and perverted our rituals for the sake of your petty power play. By doing so, you have endangered us all! We must lay low now…but this is NOT the end of it. God iwill/i be reborn, and paradise will be ushered in. Our Order will not rest until it is so…" Was that Anita? Or maybe the woman that will appear in the 4th part?
Dinian chapter 28 . 8/8/2013
Awesome as always, and I'm still amazed just how will it turned out one can combine Silent Hill and Pokemon.

Next Week: Sponge Bob meets Nightmare on Elm Street.

Seriously though, great story. The only constructive criticism I can think of is, you may want to think about some sort of divider for time/scene shifts and to separate the Story from the Author's Notes.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
Wow, just wow.

I can't wait to see the sequel. :)
Marii Art chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
Well, that was an interesting point you've left us at. Now I'm even more eager to delve into Part Four when it's released. Excellent work!
Dustchu chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
Holy...shit... Just...Holy shit. whoa... They know his mom and dad!? :O HOLY CRAP! Wow... I did not expect that! good job! :D awesome writing/work/job/storyline/etc Can't wait for part four! I bet it will be just as epic as these you have wrote, till next time buddy. till next time, I'm Dustchu. Bye! :D
Princess Unikitty chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
very good story. can't wait for the next part
Dragonskyt chapter 27 . 7/25/2013
Ooooh more foreshadowing! Well you did promise us 6 parts, so it was to be expected.

Man, Ash is 'this' close to breaking down. No doubt Brock is having doubts with staying with Ash as the boy is attracting a lot of trouble and with that I don't mean the good fun and games kind.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
I had one thing to say at reading the end part...Holy shit what the fuck just happened, Marge got out by some lizard-like man monster? Wow, Valtiel is such a scary person...err, monster for his first appearance.
Okami Princess chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
Ah damn it! She got away! And poor Ash, he's gonna need a while to recover from this. And Ash is something called the "third failure"? That sounds pretty mysterious...wonder what that means?
Dustchu chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
Whoa, and dang it! she got away?! Eff it all! :O m' going to hunt her down! :( and freaking Ash man, all that and he still wants to go get badges. XD he's got a one track mind don't he. good work and UBERAWEPICDARY Job my friend! :D keep it up buddy! :D :D :D good thing that they're safe... for now.
Princess Unikitty chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
another great chapter, though valtiel's gamzee-esque quirk is a bit annyoing
Dragonskyt chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
Whoa, I just found your story and I must say; It's fricking amazing! So original! Character development! Horror! Pain and suffering! Growth through trials! Mystery! Ash grows up to become 'something'! It's perfect!
Temporal Leviathan chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I've been a fan of this for a lon time! It's a great series!