Reviews for Ice Rain
traveling reviewer chapter 25 . 6/10/2004
y'know.. maybe it's just me.. but..

I see drive in your writing, I can't deny that.

Yet.. I don't really see any heart in it.

Maybe I just don't see it. However, I will say your unorthodoxed style of writing is refreshing. Heart... look into it
Chrono Eternal chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
This looks very interesting. The only problem is the huge paragraph makes it real hard to read.

Chapter 1 of Ice Rain gets an

8/10

P.S. Please review my CT fanfic.
Brittany chapter 25 . 8/25/2002
That was a SWEET story. You have to do a sequel. Maybe where Magus finds Schala, but still have a alot of Frog in the story. Basicly, congrats, your story rocked but I still say SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!
WhyDoIHaveThisAccount chapter 25 . 8/24/2002
*Eyes widen in dispair* NOOOOOOOO! SEQUEL! I wonder what rei/frog's children would look like...and magus/luccaa's children...
Whining Lunatic Kidd fan chapter 23 . 8/24/2002
I'm suprised Serra didnt make a comment about rei and frog kissing... _ i'm glad for them...now to get lucca out of the scene...
Brittany chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
hehe...I accidently forget to put my name and e-mail on the last post...oops
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2002
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! Froggy-fans need more. Your story is excellent, I can't wait till you finish it. But I do thank you for updating alot. I have a feeling I speak for every one when I say MORE!
WhyDoIHaveThisAccount chapter 22 . 8/21/2002
HEHEHEHEH Serra's funny...(thinking about a previous chapter) Magus can follow me home anytime *grins*
turtlerad17 chapter 21 . 8/21/2002
keep it up, Nova! But one little thing KILL LUCCA! HOW DARE SHE GO ALL

OVER HOT HUNKY BAD-BOY MAGUS!
WhyDoIHaveThisAccount chapter 21 . 8/21/2002
This story it KEWL! YIPPIE! *jumps up and down* i dont care if kissing is a mystic insult...(whines)Kiss me! (magus of course) Hehehe...ahem...Make another chappie! *Zones out*
WhyDoIHaveThisAccount chapter 19 . 8/21/2002
HEHEHEHE "...They gonna make little froggie and human babies?" Serra asked. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH) and this... Magus smirked and grabbed up Lucca in his arms, and forced his lips on hers in a kiss. They stayed like this until he noticed his cape on fire. Magus dropped Lucca and put it out.

"Bastard!" Lucca snapped, running in. Magus snarled as he put it out, then noticed Serra had been watching. She looked amused.

"WHAT IS SO FUNNY, CAT-WOMAN!" Magus snarled. Serra smirked, exposing small fangs.

"Maggie wuvvles Wucca!" Serra said. Magus twitched.

"Do not call me 'Maggie.' How could you tell, woman?" Magus growled.

"You just smooched her. That's sign enough. You smooched pretty damn feirce, too. Might explain history books. Heh heh heh."

"Li...KISSING IS A MYSTIC INSULT!" Magus snapped. Serra continued smirking at the former prince of Zeal.

"Perhaps.. But in human circles, kissing means you care. Woo, hotlips!" Serra cackled (WOOOOHOOO hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!) Keep it up! Heh heh...
Brittany chapter 21 . 8/20/2002
Keep updating...lol...I WANT THE CHEESY EGGIES!O.o
Dark Creation chapter 21 . 8/19/2002
No prob. I love this chapter. Keep writing!
Dark Creation chapter 12 . 8/16/2002
Great fic so far. I recognise the name Sugam. I used it in a fic a long time ago about Magus' daughter. Anyway, keep up the good work, it's an excellent read.
Brittany chapter 19 . 8/6/2002
I love this story. It is really great. PLease keep updating soon.

PS i nearly died laughing when Magus kissed Lucca and she caught his cape on fire and the way he reacted :P please keep the funnies coming