Reviews for A Perfect World
Being hilarious chapter 29 . 1/9
Hi! I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Also I have a dare for Kai and I hope he hates cuz that's why I made this dare yo , muhahahah. Okay so I dare Kai to be obsessed like crazy over Emma like he had too much sugar which made Kai go crazy and been obsessing over Emma like saying I love you and stuff. It will be hilarious. I wonder how violent Emma will respond *question mark above my head* well anyways keep writing, update faster, and bye!
Lucky Girl chapter 29 . 1/9
I love you story here, it's awesome no it's incredible, but can you make the chapters more longer, if you can please! Also add more of Kai and Emma lovely-dovely stuff cuz it's funny and romantic. Hahah! Anyways please update this story and also I noticed you didn't update this story for 3 years now! So please update, your fans, included me want CHAPTER 30! Well keep writing, update faster, and bye!
Shiroyuki chapter 29 . 4/5/2014
Hahaha! That last part is really funny! I like this story and I'll be looking forward on the next chapter! Good luck! man atleast you can make a great ... Anyway while I wait for the next chapter. I will read your other stories. Bye for the mean time! Author-san!
BlasterDark64 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Hey emboid Alpha card in the battle bettween kai,s and aichi,s appertice it skill is this cb 1 add emboibe of armor bhar to soul and the critical trigger one and you can supioer ride vicotory
kingdragongaret chapter 29 . 5/12/2013
That's the best way to make flaming seem... Like it's hilarious... I'm happy that you are still writing the fanfic!
Hi Hi chapter 29 . 5/9/2013
I like how the story is progressing. Can't wait to read new chapters! Good luck writing!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/9/2013
Dont give up. I kind of like this story. Cant wait for this story's update ASAP. :)
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 29 . 5/10/2013
Arg...fan girls. I hate them. They're so annoying...well only once that act like a b**ch. Sorry for swearing but hey, it's censored. XD
BlueMoon12345678 chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Short but great! :D
Windmaestro chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Hi there you little slut. Let my knife have a deep talk with your pussy. This is shit compared to the REAL authors. Bushiroad will one day sue this place because of copyright. Even if you used disclaimers, its not enough. My middle finger says it all. Bye and have a nice abuse-free day.
TheEighthLight chapter 29 . 5/9/2013
Tis story suxs why dont you go ***k yourself you littlew Bi***

just kidding this story is pretty good
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
Emma and Kai do resemble each other. :D
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
What will happen if Kai was Emma and Emma was Kai ?(they act as one another for a day)(this is a dare for Emma and Kai)
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
Another amazing chappie! And yeah, the third season ruined Ren... There should be more Kai and Kamui too. :(
Min1605 chapter 26 . 4/9/2013