Reviews for ML
Ethan Towne chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Very cute Your stories are very funny
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Axel pulling the full name thing on Roxas is probably my favourite part, and has entered the realm of headcanon for me.
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Aw man, poor Axel...Those guys really do live to make his life living Hell, don't they? Anyways, I thought this was kind of funny how this occurred and the fact that it was kind of insta-burn material from Axel. And you were spot on with Roxas and his "I'm sick of being dumb" stuff. Then Axel's threat was funny too. All in all, good fic for being so short. Nice work. Thanks for posting,

Bookworm
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh, Axel and the daily pain he goes thru of teaching the innocent and naive... I love it.
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Can I just favorite you, like, ten billion times? Would that be okay? Does that work?

This is so freaking ADORABLE. KYAH. And amusing x3 And no, Rocas will never figure out life, ever. but that is why we love him. He;s so cute. You captured his exasperated "I don't wanna be dumb, why is everything so confusing, Ima be big and tuff too!" derpiness so wonderfully and it's so cute x3 And Axel bursting into mommy-mode almost immediately is adorable.

All of the fluff. All of the adorbs. Just... I can't. I can't even. Too many feels. *dying*

I am sorry I cannot properly review this, I just love your Axel and Roxas stuff x3
Kiryn chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nawwwwww, poor Roxas. ;;;;; *huggles him fiercely* Darling, it's not your fault you live in an environment that's just overflowing with trolls *glares at Xigbar, Demyx, and Marluxia* *and then huggles them for being trolls, because damn it that's part of their charm XD*

And hahahahaha, poor Axel. XD XD XD Some day I fear he's either going to actually fall off the clock tower, or really choke to death on that ice cream of his. XD

And Roxas thinks reading is hard?! D: That just summons up automatic dismay and horror in my heart. ZEXION, BE MY AVATAR AND TEACH THAT POOR BOY, AND XION FOR GOOD MEASURE, THAT READING IS AWESOME AND FUN AND ENJOYABLE!

Of course, there's probably a lot of science texts around, so that's kind of understandable...still! THIS TRAVESTY CANNOT BE ALLOWED! IP'S NERD HERD, HOP TO IT! OR EVEN SAIX FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

Awwwww, wouldn't that be cute for Modern Love? Saix teaching Roxas how to read with Axel supervising, awwwwwwwwwww. For once, I hope this plot bunny sticks. ;)

Anyway, this is an enjoyable drabble, as I always love me some AkuRoku interaction! And I hope your AkuSai one starts to cooperate! :)
Taliax chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Poor, poor Axel. XD XD XD That is so confusing; I still don't know how to refer to friends who are female without sounding awkward. *sweatdrop* At least you can call boys guy-friends, so that works better.

"I hate this! I thought I'd figured it out by myself this time! Even when I'm smart, I'm still dumb." *hugs Roxas* It's not your fault, Rox, it really doesn't make sense.

Yep, Marly is a troll *grabs blowtorch and heads for his garden*

Thank goodness Rox is a fail at reading. *sweatdrop*

I'm so glad this theme isn't in the 100 Theme Challenge: Round Two. *smile/sweatdrop*
The Layman chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I don't know what's funnier; Roxas being as gulible as he is, or Axel's reactions to how gulible Roxas is.
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Nicely written. Cute, fun, and sweet. Well done!