Reviews for An Inaccurate Assessment Of The Facts
othiara chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great story! I love that Steve simply assumes Myka is gay, and that he listens so well. This is very well done.
I Wear the Crown chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Long live the Mynx bromance!
Chikiko chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Not sure if i've said this before but your stories are just awesome! I love this especially since i can completely imagine Myka as she's freaking out in this chapter, her wobbling as she's pointing at steve. just amazing. and then the suddenly sobering moment of mentioning HG as she realizing he wasn't completely off the mark. I love this story and the friendship shown between them here.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love this! Its so sweet!

May I add this to my community, The Steve Jinx Archives?
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Myka/Steve bromance is just awesome. You wrote it really well :)
0009fair chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
enjoyable read. You did a good job of sticking close to character, and the beginning was fun haha
tm200 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
this would so happen! i love them...
BeringAndWells chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Loved it. I'll admit I'm not much of a Steve fan but I think that's because the writers really haven't developed him much as a character on the show. Hopefully that will change because it would be nice to see scenes like this on my TV screen. And I loved that Myka says she's not gay, only hot for Helena. Homerun is right!
Mmisery chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I loved this this bromance moment was s o sweet and it seems so spot on. Ahh I hope H.G. comes back soon.
Thatemilykid chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Nawwww, bro time! So freaking cute!