Reviews for Physician, Heal Thyself
laurelnola chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Wowzers! What a beautiful tale! You perfectly captured the both of them, their fears, their mannerisms- all spot on. And best of all, I could see the Doctor doing this, had he been able to save her. You brilliantly showed the chasm between the two species, and yet you also showed what makes him a hero- because he does see beauty in just about everything, and tries to right wrongs. Oswin, bravely trying to go on with her life despite being shoved in a Dalek casing, was just as heroic. Absolutely loved every word! Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This is a very interesting story, if you make a sequel you should have the doctor make her various arm attachments for making soufflé (plungers don't grip very well and trying to use the gun arm as a mixer would probable result in a destroyed bowl minimum.) I think in one of the episodes we see that the arms are interchangeable, though I don't recall which one...
Nimeo chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This was beautiful and very believable version of what would happen. I love that he does not trust her completety and instanty, he does not hate her for being a Dalek, how uncomfortable he is, but trying to make her feel better, that he's not portarayed perfect himself, but will snap out of his own troubles if catching another person's distress. Their banther was cute, very cool ideas explored and the ending felt right for this short story, he has not changed by spending some time with one good Dalek, but you can see the cracks and the healing begin.
RulerOfCats chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I really love this story. I think my favorite part was the slow build up to what is win hated, and how you never explicitly stated what it was. It was touchingly sad.

You got everyone in character and gave her a human voice which made everything just seem sweeter. I really love your writing style
Castiloar chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was painfully beautiful. What we saw of Oswin in Asylum really came through here, and the Time Lord/Dalek comparisons and contradictions were spot on. You did an amazing job on this.
book-thievery chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh my giddy aunt that was beautiful. Especially all that stuff about the Time Lords sort of being worse than the daleks, as they were the ones prepared to destroy all of existence. All because their aggressive will not to lose was stronger than their hate. Craziness, but very true.
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This was wonderful. Great job. Would you mind if, sometime, I were to write a sequel to this?
daisy-chains-and-bow-ties chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Oh my God, this is fantastic. Really. Bloody hell, I've been searching for good fanfiction for ages. This is spectacular. I love the bit about the Time War, what amazing insight into it all.
Teyla-shan chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
God this fis is pure awesomeness. Really. Great characterization and focus on the feelings. You captured the aberration of such a situation, the distress of Oswin and the conflictual emotions of the Doctor faced with her. What's one supposed to do when your own savior has been changed into your worst enemy and is trapped in a cold metal body?
Very well done!
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That is so sad...

)':
Binksy chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I really liked this !
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Eyebrows great another insult for the Doctor. And finally someone writting a story about oswin and anyway brilliant
timano chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
A beautifully written, heart-wrenching story. You capture Oswin's feelings perfectly, her struggles against what's been done to her, and her reactions to the Doctor's efforts to save her-a perfect story! 10 out of 10 stars.

I wonder if the Dalek Oswin ever gets to meet Clara...now that would be interesting too!
Gregg4x chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oswin... ;w;
Otaku-neku chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I already said this to someone else but this would make a good fanfic series*hinthint*. This chapter just showed the depth and heart of the situation and how it would be if she had survived.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »