Reviews for The Eyes of Truth
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great fanfic teppei.
Vatara chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow! I recently just finished the series today and I gotta say this is one of the best fanfics I've seen involving this show! You really fit the atmosphere with the series perfectly! I truly hope you continue to write more cause I honestly can't get enough of your writing! Keep up the wonderful work! : ) 3
AngelNinja chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This fanfic is great. I have only discovered Hime-Chan's Ribbon quite recently but I'm already drawn to this series. This story has a very similar flow to Midori Days(another favorite anime/manga of mine). I think the ending theme of Midori Days "Mou Sukoshi" and Hime-Chan's opening "Egao no Genki" could be perfectly used for both anime interchangeably.
Pelin chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Second time I've read this :) I (still) love it.
salvotie chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
nice! so how abt the hair part? y she grew her hair?
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Too bad there's not much Hime-chan no Ribbon fics out there in the world! This fic was very nice! Hope to see more of your fics very soon! You should keep writing Hime-chan no Ribbon fics too! :P

Later,

Wolfy
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
That fanfiction was really good!

It's a shame there aren't many more Hime-chan no ribbon fanfictions around!
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Please,please,please keep writing Hime-chan no ribbon fanfics!

That was really good!
Anomay chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Wow. Lovely fanfic. Have you ever read the manga before? This fits so well with the manga universe too. We need more Hime-chan fanfic! Write more please!