Reviews for Let It Burn
wolfie2878 chapter 1 . 1/3
"Tonight the whole family is going out to have fun!" Mom said, as they sat at the table. "But Mom! It's not fair! I was going to have a sleepover with Jessica at her house!" Amanda yelled, slamming her hands on the table. "Amanda, you know that family is important to.. And we have been looking forward to this. When you were younger you always wanted to go on trips, This is a family trip. And you are coming even if you don't like it." Mom continued eating. "Mom," Dad, Mom, and the little sister, Anna, Stared. "But jessie will be so ma-" Mom interrupted.. "No," "Go to bed, Amanda." There was a pause. Then Amanda stormed upstairs. She called Jessica. "Jessie, You there?" She asked. "Amanda, you just woke me up. What is it?" Jessica groaned. "There will be no sleepover. my Mom Said we are going on a family vacation or something!" She sighed. "That's awsome! Where are you guys going?" Jessica was happy for Amanda. "What? Aren't you upset? I can't believe my mom did this to us!" Amanda yelled. "What? It's a good thing to spend time with your family Amanda," Jessica paused. "No its not," She responded in a grumpy voice. "You should thank your Parents for this, I would be so lucky! Think of how hard your family works for you!" Jessica Hung up, put down the phone, and went to bed. "Maybe Jessie was right," She whispered to herself. The next day, she apoligized. They went to Cedar Point.
YaoFanDeChoco chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
It was beautiful, and very sad for Chucky, but I just loved it. I can imagine something like that happen at this moment. Gosh, I'd have loved to know his thoughts in the film (and in the series in general)...
gothgirl97 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is really good :)
CriticalReject chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is really beautiful, I love the emotion. Real nice job, you should try writing a whole story (: I would totally read. c:
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012