Reviews for Moon of Silver
bethelove chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Good so far and hope to read more..
tee885 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Just came back and re-read this fic, love your direction and writing! Can't wait to see where it goes :)
ashmo2000 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
hm, sookie has a lot to battle. as usual.
Hejmdal chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Nice chapter! Even if we both know that Eric could just be rude about it and stay at Sookies without asking for permission I'm glad he's showing his more gallant side towards her. But then again Eric respects (/likes) Sookies so I guess it would be the normal way for him to react in that situation.
Anyhow it was a nice chapter and a good read :)
/Hejmdal
erin1705 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad that she's going with Eric. I know Sookie is still raw over everything that has happened but I hope she takes everything, especially her protection and survival, very seriously. I'm anxious to see what will happen!
nordiclover chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I am interested to see where you are going with this one...
tee885 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
You have me hooked, really interested to see where you go from here. Keep it up :)
Hejmdal chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I look forward to how and what you will include from the books. Personally I thought the series were so far off that they would never go back to what happens in the books so I'm really interested in how you'll achieve that in your story.
Anyhow! I think it was a nice chapter and a good beginning of your story. With that said I'll gladly sign up as one of your your story followers :)
/Hejmdal
Goldie Jean Aeglaca chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I hope you keep going.
ashmo2000 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
what of wharlo? and nora(ew)?
nordiclover chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Not bad...
erin1705 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'm intrigued and I hope you continue!