Reviews for You Paired Me With Who?
caird56 chapter 7 . 4/8
I LIKE PAUL
Pepperkitty001 chapter 36 . 4/5
Can you please do a Serena one? If you do, be sure to include Kalosshipping, my OTP. It's Serena x Calem. Please, I'm begging you.
Pepperkitty001 chapter 13 . 4/5
Lyra's kind of an obsessive shipper. She asks Dawn if Ash is her boyfriend. She also tries to pair up Dawn and Khoury.

(I realized that my OC Yuri is a lot like Lyra.)
Pepperkitty001 chapter 1 . 4/5
Who does Dawn like? (Please, please, pleeaase let it be Ash and not Paul, but I'm assuming I'm wrong.)
Myracels chapter 18 . 4/3
HAHA I think that Gold would react with SuperSeriousButtShipping like this...
-BWAHAHA how ridicu- WAIT! You mean a threesome? Only one guy and two girls?! I think I like this shipping...
Green Rune chapter 35 . 3/28
You must add Maxie and Archie to the list, I really want to see who all these villains get shipped with :)
Green Rune chapter 10 . 3/28
So no one ships Sapphire with Maxie and Archie? Oh well, I don't, just ships her doppelganger May though :) Surfing through your old stuff and can't wait for something new!
Bulbreon chapter 36 . 3/25
Woah these were hilarious! You should do May(Anime) next.
falconadventurer chapter 36 . 3/24
I suggest Calem,Shauna,Trevor,Tierno, and Cheren.
Jolteon of light chapter 4 . 3/17
If your goal was to make people laugh, you have succeeded
Anonymous chapter 36 . 3/12
You should really do Serena, Bonnie(?),Clemont(?),and Max. That should keep you busy. ;-)
MinecraftMew chapter 36 . 3/10
Do one with Serena! Please! *coughs*amourshipping forever*coughs*
boklp chapter 36 . 3/8
This truly is a masterpiece.
Myracels chapter 26 . 3/8
Haha really funny. Have you already finished the Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald arc, because heck it turned me into a franticshipper right away.
Ow yeah and the ORAS chapter (warning Ruby looks awful and Sapphire needs to tell him what a 'hairdresser' is if you ask me)
MorningEve chapter 20 . 3/7
1. Needs to update AshShipping due to Ash x Serena... and since as for this time, AmourShipping is pretty much popular, after all.
2. Dawnshipping... Reminds me of the Golden Sun Dark Dawn game involving Matthew and Karis.