Reviews for You Paired Me With Who?
Reyna di Angelo chapter 1 . 6/29
Hey, this story is brilliant! As far as I know, it's the only one of its kind. That's pretty cool! Please can you do an Alain reaction chapter in the future? Keep up with the great work! 3
You forgot (Game) Gold x(Leaf) or x Calem) game
nathandrakerules chapter 31 . 3/12
Well, have to say this is lovely. But, as for OpticShipping, Brock and Cilan already met in a side-story episode. Granted, it was never dubbed and they didn't even get to know the names of one another, but the point still stands.
keenpokemon2 chapter 20 . 3/8
You should have said Dreamshipping which is AshxMew.
johnathen chapter 37 . 2/16
Um what about people from alola are you going to include them
TabathaEvans chapter 23 . 2/13
Haha, nice! I nickname all my Dittos "Copycat," though
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 20 . 2/4
you seem to support yaoi pairings...
Krazy Katieness chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
DON'T LIE, PAUL, YOU KNOW YOU WANT DAWN
ManleyTogekiss chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Come on Misty, Max clearly looks up to you the age gap is only about 4 years would it really be that bad?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Doesn't Misty meet Lyra tho
SneakyShadzy chapter 37 . 11/16/2016
I loved this , I never laughed so hard for 3 hours eeevvveerrr I'd love to see more when you get the chance xD
SuperKitty4789 chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
Yes, you can be price aaron
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 37 . 10/30/2016
This is both funny and a great reference. I appreciate how you tried to keep everyone in character too.
BlueTreecko chapter 19 . 10/19/2016
Haha love this list! I don't get the people who pair any human with Pokemon at all. And lol, Steven knows nothing else but stones xD I doubt that man is capable of love, he always seemed asexual :P
Buttcheeks chapter 37 . 10/17/2016
Alright alright, WHERES JAMES?! I get Rocketshipping and all but I mean... his reactions would be priceless!