Reviews for A Duet of Pigtails
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This fic stopped updating pretty much as I started reading here at ffnet and to this day I rank it among the best. A true crime that it hasn't been taken further.
Chat Kills chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
"Akama" and "Hikama"...seriously?
Aoi Fhrey chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
where are you?
Gibelyou chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
I really enjoyed your story. Not as familiar with the MKR storyline as I am with Ranma, but I felt the subplots were strong, the characters believable and the settings well described. Dimention hopping Nazis were a bit cliche, but portrayed well. I know it's been a decade, but I do hope you come back to this work.
Nanya chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
For those who wish that Libby would update this story, I'm sorry. But Libby Thomas has been dead for several years now. (Unless I was lied to.) Rob Barba took over for Libby, but hasn't had any motivation to write in a long time.
Jibril Angelos chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
It's a fantastic story and it's a shame it's abandoned.
HotaruSama00 chapter 12 . 8/16/2008
I truly like this story and it's too bad you've abandoned it.
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
Oh, how I wish you would continue this story. Very interesting. I'm curious how it will continue and end.
Blackdex chapter 12 . 6/8/2007
Curiouser and curiouser. Please continue. Ciao
Lady Onuk chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
(So many memories this brings...)

This has to be the best MKR fic I have ever read (and the best crossover too). It's worth printing out!

A shame I will never get to know what happened in the end (after almost, what? 6 years?, I highly doubt it will continue) but it was worth while it lasted.

Still I am adding this to alerts and keep hopes up!

Beautiful work!
0takkun chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
By far the best crossover between Ranma & MKR, and as with almost all "the best fanfiction about ... theme" it got dumped before it finished.

A shame you never got back to end this, but that just shows how little you care about readers.

Time to let this one go to the dumped fics folder.
Hiryo chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
Hey man! I didn't read from ya (and Rob) for a VERY LONG

time! There are so many that would like to

have this wonderful fanfic continued and the alternative

version of Mitsukai doesn't come even near to Cephiro . . . .

Please update, pretty please, pretty please, pretty please,

pretty please!

Furthermore, would you (and by chance Rob) honor me with

'rating yourself' on my homepage which you can find through my

profile here on There in the 'Contact me'-section a

little bit down you can rate yourself.
Sopchoppy chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very good story, thank you for writing and posting it
reader chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
the first part was really great, the way ranma and Hikaru got together was really something else. Generally speaking, I find betreyal as a reason for breaking up and finding someone new as terribly cliche, but you managed to write it in such a way thats its totally beleivable and well... totally ooposite of a cliche break-up-get-together.
I never really read the entire story, I found things dragging when the outwolders decided to attack Hikaru and Ranma's world, thought I can understand Hikaru's reluctance to do so. That isnt really the things that made me stop reading the rest of the story.
Its a personal thing and but I dislike reading something that even mentions unconsentual sex. I dont know if this version of the fic posted here has that, but I originally read the one posted on the FFML (I think). Its your story though and I respect that. Its not like the story is any less because of that.
I hope you get the urge to write more Reyearth/Ranma crossovers like this one though. There arnt too many of those and yours is one of the most entertaining.
Sonic 1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
If you're still living please update this great story.