Reviews for Tooth and Claw
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
love it
CoffeeManiac chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Excellent story. Loved the interaction between the boys. And John's actions despite his guilt rang true.
jeanne chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Just finished this story and I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing your gift.
Anise Nadiah chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
That is too good a fic! I love this so much! I just hope you write more of the SPN fic. you are really good in it. Poor dean for losing a best friend like that and i love how you put on the bear spirit to teach/heal dean. definitely going into my fav list. it's EPIC! thank you :)
Sharlot chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Great story! Loved the marriage between Dean's fear and grief (and recovery!) with Christopher/Sam. And awww...the leather jacket! That was awesome. Thanks for all of your hard work! I enjoyed this greatly!
Sharlot chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Completely compelling! I love all the allusions...Winnie the Pooh/Christopher Robins(son). Very clever. I can't wait to see how it all ties together.
Sharlot chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
The snippets of Dean's friendship with Christopher make what we know all the more heartbreaking. And the tension is just building so wonderfully...Dean with the bear and John with the cat. Very much enjoying the story!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Ah, what a wonderful start. Very intriguing. I love how you set the story up, coming off what must have been a catastrophic hunt that obviously left both John and Dean guilt-ridden. I see Dean has his classic fa├žade in place, as does John. Great stuff. I appreciate the maturity in your writing as well. Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds!
Illucida chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
This was great. I could tell that you put a lot of work into it, and I enjoyed it very much. I very much loved the bear spirit, Tuju. Also, the moment of John passing down his coat to Dean was very good-it made me as the reader warm too. :)

Lovely work, m'dear!

P.S. Poem at the end? I thought it was an excellent way to finish the story. It's almost like coming full-circle. (If that made sense).
PsychoPicasso chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Wonderful story! :D
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
I'm so glad that John took care of the one skinwalker, but I'm surprised that he didn't realize there was a female one too. Sam is such a little smarty! lol He figured out part of the bear lore, but he didn't realize that the spirit wasn't evil, it was just trying to teach. I'm glad that Dean learned the lesson, but was able to reconcile his feelings about Christopher, while choosing to be strong for Sam. Now Dean can get better, and his family will make sure that the bear is set free.

Thanks for the story! :)
kissacazador chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Loved this chapter as tears flowed :))) Glad it had a happy ending, especially with them finding Dean in one piece and for him to keep his dad's coat! Your story end notes about wee!Sam was right on, lol ;D

Congrats on a great story!
kissacazador chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Loved the protective Sammy! Way to go, little man! He called his dad; did geeky research; lied to the principal to go find Dean in the woods...typical Winchester , I am worried about Dean, because I don't think he's taking care of himself...mentally and physically.
kissacazador chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Dammit, so Dean saw the bear...now what? Why didn't Sam see it too? Very exciting to find out why. Love the rambling story from Sam and Dean not paying attention, hehe ;)

John's case is quite interesting and hope he doesn't get hurt though. And I loved his guilt/regretful about Dean, that poor kid.
kissacazador chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow, this story was quite surprising in the fact that this was just like the tv show. All the characters were written spot-on...congrats! Now, I am off to the next chapter because I'm dying to find out what happens next ;)