Reviews for The Magnifying Glass
marshmallowdeviant chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
what a great story! can't believe you're so young- awesome 't stop writing :)
mabc chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
omg i literaly gasped at the end! plzz do more soon! ;)
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Ooohhhh! Cliffhanger! Loving this! Please update soon! And hopefully the chapter will be a little longer, because that really didn't feel like it was enough. :) and take that as a compliment, because it means I wanted the chapter to keep going. :)
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Oh I'm just simply loving this! You have the characters down perfectly. I only wish the chapters were longer. Also it is a little much with the constant switching back and forth, but it is understandable and it makes it move faster. My suggestion would be to make their pov's last longer. Like instead of automatically switching so we hear that person's reactions and thoughts, how about we see their reaction from the other's pov and wonder at it then switch so we know how the other is actually feeling? For example in Pete's pov tell us about Myka's reaction from Pete's pov then switch to Myka so she can say how she really feels? I don't normally give suggestions, this is like the third one I've ever done. It's weird doing it. Anyway, loving the story and I happen to adore that they got to go to France! :) I just wish there were some more details, because I want this story to last a long time because I want Pete and Myka to be together so badly! :)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I wish you would write more!
Silentsmoke chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Really like it, can't wait for more!
Special Agent Olivia chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
very cute and i love to french Je vous trouve très séduisante or , in english, i find you very attractive.
Prof. Draco chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I suppose I'm the one who has to tell you that it's spelled Tesla, after the inventor Nicholas Tesla. And the two sided P.O.V is kind of confusing at first, but the start is good. Keep going.