Reviews for Stranded
JulBram chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Oh no... Where us the rest? Great writing!
FionaFan chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Wow. That was great. Were is Raines and why isn't he in these BN eps. Great job. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DKougar chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
SO glad to see you back! Thought you had " stranded" this story. I know you've had a tough time. Hope all is well now & you are once again "Happy"!
Really lovin' this story & the great job you are doing racheting up the intrigue! True BN style! Now I wonder if we can trust Raines, & what is up with Peterson & Card? Can we trust Peterson? Why can't Jesse learn to keep his damn shoes on?

Thanks
bcmom chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Great job! More please thanks :)
MsTink1987 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
"Love. I met my wife who was in California to visit family and after two days of being with her, I realized I couldn't be without her. So I graduated and flew out here to be with her. We've been married for 7 years now. I flew back and forth to finish med school."...sorta sounds familiar dont you think! LOL! I can't wait to see what Peterson's involvement is in this!

Also, my anomymous review from last time was meant for chapter six...just thought i would throw that in there! :)
raine2460 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Another great chapter! Looking forward to more.
FMSMandi chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Welcome back. It was a great chapter.
DKougar chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Wow! You are really moving this story along now, & very cleverly too! LOVE the involvement of Virgil & Raines! Sure hope we can trust Raines & that his contacts are still good.
You have such a nice balance of action, romance, friendship, & intrigue in this story & I can't wait for MORE!

Thanks
FionaFan chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Excellent. Nice job. Can't wait to see where the story goes next.
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hey Girl, it's MissTink 1987! They won't let me put more than one review on the same chapter if i'm signed in...UGH...so i'm doing it this way! I'm glad to see you're back & know that things will get better, you'll see! This was a great chapter! KEEP IT COMING! :)
raine2460 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
yay! I'm glad you're continuing this story. great chapter and look forward to more. Hope all is good with your family.
bcmom chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Wow! It is so nice to have you back writing. :) Well done. More please.
I hope life continues to go on smoothly for you. It takes time. :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
I hope you and your family and your home is okay. I really enjoy your stories. Wish you the best.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
You have too much on your plate right now, so don't worry about it. Take care of RL and let the rest go. We love you and you are in our prayers.
Veefall chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Yiu and yours are in our prayers. I hope all gets back to as close to normal asap.