Reviews for Spoonful of Lemon
hannaha11104 chapter 36 . 1/23
Awesome story! Can't wait to read the sequel! Thanks for sharing this great story!
Melissa
imustbecrazy chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
great story! can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Your pussy muscles are strong like superwoman? Who would not laugh if someone said that? Bellas gotta be cracking up.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
I love Angela's logic! You talk to him, marry him, and have his babies! BAM! Done and done! lol
rn aggie chapter 36 . 4/27/2013
I absolutely loved this story. I read it straight through... only stopping to sleep. Thank you for writing an awesome story.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
I'm so glad I found this story. I really enjoyed reading it and am looking forward to the sequel :) Thanks for writing and sharing.
its-rpattz-baby chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Why does this fic have so little reviews? I'm only 2 chaps in and love where this story is going already. Love the shy Bella, I guess I can relate as in high school I was pretty shy around boys and I hated it too! Lets hope Bella breaks out if her shell soon. Great fic so far!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 36 . 3/21/2013
I looooved it! Loved these two from day one! :D
Guest chapter 36 . 2/12/2013
Loved! :)
Courtney37 chapter 36 . 2/9/2013
GAHHHH you're continuing SOL?! I love you! That ending was hot as hell and I can't wait to read more of these two. Thanks so much.
Guardian-M chapter 36 . 2/6/2013
Wow! This story is incredible - it has realistic characters with flaws and endearing qualities, a great storyline, character growth, humour and pain. Oh, and those lemons... *fans self*
Bravo!
JoJo Sky chapter 36 . 2/6/2013
I can't believe it's finished I will have to keep my eyes open for the sequel.
darcy13 chapter 36 . 2/2/2013
Looking forward to the next installment in the life of these two. There's growing up, moving on, schools, careers, and so much more to come for them...
Agrutle chapter 36 . 2/2/2013
Fantastic! Thanks so much for the story! Looking forward to the sequel.
Caroline-Alice chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
Um...there are no glaciers in New Zealand. Greenland, yes. Iceland...surprisingly, no. New Zealand, absolutely no. New Zealand rests somewhere between India and Australia. I completely agree with the rest of that status, though! haha