Reviews for Tomorrow
Mickie101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Love it! I'm glad someone addressed the complexities of time travel and the butterfly theory. The beginning was absolutely hilarious then it transitioned into action then seriousness. Not many pieces do all that. Also, I liked your use of the tic tock. It added an ominous feeling.
xTeionx chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
* could be heard
1 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
He liked working with Conner and Tim much better than the Demon.
i read chaps 6 and 7 b4 this one_ if bart likes tim better than damian- why does he help damian to kill the older tim- by sneaking damian into tim's territory
1 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
so you have damian 'with' dick's daughter- you had him calling her beloved. and she allowed damian to go after her uncle tim to kill him- she's fucked up then, isn't she-sure damian- kill my uncle as long as you fuck me while you're wearing the batman costume- then i can pretend your daddy and grampy fucking me too-and why would tim have to ask if she would allow him and kon to leave? kon has super powers and can beat the shit out of her and leave when he wants
1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
And began to run through some basic yoga poses.
you have kon doing yoga poses- is this supposed to be funny?
NightmareFairy chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Ho boy. I just blasted my way through this whole series and I'm not sure how to feel.

I love asexual!Tim. I love Pansexual!Kon. I love all your ridiculous little references to the old school comic Young Justice of the 90's.

I'm so upset by how sad this one was though. I know that thanks to.. the Doctor? times can be rewritten for the boys, but I really just want a happy ending for them.

Anyways, I just freaking loved it though. This story and the previous two. They were great. Thank you so much for writing this!
MopSink chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Wow, three classic time-travel movies references all in one scene. Back to the Future. Terminator. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. LOL And I also liked how Tim, Kon, and Bart didn't get a one of them. And Rip was all like, come on guys, really? So funny.

Also, loved the whole Teen Titan's slip there. Yeah. Just forget everything he just said...

God, Tim! Let Conner talk to you! YOu'll be better off knowing your future than no knowing!

SO, since Hypertime and the multi-verse has been opened, does that mean that the future we just went through is no longer the one that our heroes are going to live through? I can't wait for the next installment of this series.

Also, what's gonna happen with future Kon and Tim?
Pistol Lover chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Dun... dun... dun... !

Oh, hypertime.
Pistol Lover chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
This chapter was short but I like how you went back and showed Kon's thoughts.

Tim's shock after watching his own death was also really nicely done.
Pistol Lover chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Oh, my god. It finally happened!
Pistol Lover chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I like the depth you added to the characters in this chapter.

And Terry was so cute.
Dextra2 chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Making a sequle? PLEASE SAY YES!
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Wow! Nice ending. And I'm guessing since Rip opened Hypertime that the future Tim and Kon saw might not be their future anymore since there are now multiple futures.

on another note I got my invite to AO3. But I might not be able to make a profile for a few days since I'm borrowing a comp right now (who's owner will be home soon) since for some reason mine hasn't been connecting to the internet. All the others in my household can but not mine. It's so weird. Will let you know when I can create a profile for AO3.
Mr. Wartburg chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Loved the Rip Hunter movie references. Great conclusion.
Syz chapter 7 . 10/14/2012