Reviews for Helmet
Sterekgirl24 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That's just fucking cruel
But otherwise very good story
-Cola Marie
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
WHOOOAAA! What a plot twist! :o that's so sad though :'( *cries*
hedleyfaberdrive101 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww! Poor carlos! U shouldgetcthem together!
scifidude92 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love the story but you should make a sequel. Have Carlos realize he has to tell James how he feels like he did in his dream, but it would be for real this time
True-Loves-First-Kiss-101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved it! You should make a sequel!
Xx-Beautiful-Chaos-xX chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Aww!
I really wish you would do a sequel. About what, I don't know.
Maybe James's POV? xD
XxFallingxAngelxX chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Lol I read this a few hours ago but I didn't have time to review, sorry about that :/

But anyway, it seemed so cute but at the end it was heart breaking :( i wanted to cry when I noticed that Carlos was dreaming...I wish he had told James how he felt and maybe then he'd manage to be happy...it's so sad...

I wish there was a second chapter or something, but I guess that wouldn't be what you wanted
Anyway, it was angsty but really romantic at times so it was a great fic I really liked it :P
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
NNNOOOO! PORQUOI?! that was so good, i had no idea that was coming! write more stories with an unexpected twist, & you're bound to get more reviews on your work 3 I love it times a million!
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Soooooo forkin good. I loved it. Tooooo cute
danielle.campbell.16121 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awwwwww that's sad poor Carlos that is really good btw it made me cry when you said it was just a dream and really he was back in te hospital that sucks poor Carlos :'( and when I say it sucks I dont meen the story the story was freakin fantasticlylishouslyamazingl ylishously epic! I meen that it sucks for Carlos : 3
boss.man.taco.face09 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, that was soooooooo not cool. LoL, but it was so good. The angsty twist at the end was awesome. Loved it. Awesome story. Keep going :)
Pained Past97 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Could u maybe continue this? Lik maybe Carlos tells James about the dream? I would lov u 4evr:)))
But I loved it:) ur a really good writer:)))
The Weasley Way chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
continue this! it was great, and I loved your writing style )
LoveSparkle chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That's so sad..
But its nice too..
Shows how different dreams are from reality..
Chew-A-Straw chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Sorry i am not logged in yet lol Anyway; i love this.