Reviews for Eternal Duty
WendyAliceJuliet chapter 43 . 6/22
I love this story! It's so believable! Do keep going! :)
Guest chapter 42 . 8/11/2014
Can you explain to me why Orieus isn't in this story? And Rhea isn't gonna get married to Caspian just to protect her son, will she? Are there any of Edmund's descendants that are still alive?

Edmund shall come to the rescue! And save Caspian and probably Peter from the White Witch. Edmund is always awesome! I love Rhea and her fierce loyalty, love, and faith in Edmund, despite his flaws. Love their love story.

I hope that you update soon. The suspense is killing me, and I want to know what happened to Rhea and their descendants.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
purple sky always chapter 42 . 2/22/2014
Great writing. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. One thing that puzzles me is that young Ned didn't try to reclaim his mother's throne when he grew up and could lead his fellow Narnians into battle.
trueGAL143 chapter 42 . 11/18/2013
Update soon I love this story so much! I'm writing a story (not a fanfiction an actual novel) and I'm using Rheatline's name because I love it so much
SweetFlower chapter 42 . 6/25/2013
Awesome story! But please update its been awhilebsincebyou've added a chapter & im really interested in this. PLEASE UPDATE! :-)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Loving it this is really good!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Good chapter! :)
trueGAL143 chapter 42 . 5/10/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This is the best story ever! renandli u r an amazing writer! I love the plot and how it goes along with the books and the characters act like the characters. But where are u going w/ it now? update soon!
MCH chapter 42 . 5/7/2013
Interesting how you portray Susan and Peter feelings about coming back. Peter is High King he will always be High King so he could never feel happy to work under Caspian.
In this story maybe Aslan brought them back to bring closure to Narnia so by knowing him here in Narnia they can find him in England.
But Susan now has a reason to fight and through her story Peter has more reason to make sure Caspian sits on the throne.

Good chapter. Cliffhanger drat...
MCH chapter 41 . 4/21/2013
Caspian should have realised Rhea would not give way to him. She was Edmund's Rhealine and she knew what a true ruler of Narnia should do. After the story of Caspian actions, I like how you finished with a story of Edmund's granddaughters at least he knew Ned did survive and have children.
Sarah chapter 41 . 4/21/2013
Hey there! Great story! I love Edmund/OCs. Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE with 2 vanilla scoops with chocolate fudge sliding on it with nuts(to make it healthier) and cherry on top PLEASE make me a fanfic?(Gives you virtual desert) PLEASE? Takes place in The Lion The Witch and The Wordrobe throughout the series. Based on movie. Here is my OC
Name: Dana Woodman
Age: same as Edmund
Looks: Nerdy like, dark brown hair in braids, brown eyes, slightly tan skin, wears glasses
Personality: Nerdy, not so good looking but charming, gentle, sweet, defensive, has good instincs, good reflexes, clumzy, awkward sometimes
Family: Only child with over protective parents. Father is fighting in the war
How she is involved in the prophecy: She is a daughter of Sarah(Princess)
Declarence: "From the magic of the sky, I give you Princess Dana The Bright"
Weapon: Sword
What she thinks of the Pevensies:
Peter: Like the older brother she never had
Susan: Beautiful and smart, gentle and wise
Lucy: Sweet, gentle, and imaginative
Edmund: Mean, Rude, Arogant(in the beginning) in the end: Compassionate, Kind, and worthy of "Just"
Extra: Hates wearing fancy clothes, good at planning things through, Edmund use to bully her in school, doesn't follow Lucy to Narnia when they play hide and seak, follows Edmund to stop him from sneeking up on Lucy
what the Queen says when she and Edmund are in Narnia: "And every King... needs a Queen"
Can you PLEASE do this I am begging you. And she is going to Professor Kirke's house with the Pevensies and he somehow knows she likes Edmund.
I beg you I don't have an account so PLEASE
WillowDryad chapter 41 . 4/21/2013
This is really fabulous. I loved Rhea's reception of Caspian. Poor Ned. I wish he could meet Edmund. And poor Edmund. I wish he could somehow get back to Rhea. More please. :)
bbymojo chapter 40 . 4/20/2013
this is such a great fic. I am really curious about Rhea and what's gonna happen.. poor Edmund though..
Kylie chapter 40 . 4/18/2013
Omygosh! I can't believe that happened! I love this story!
MCH chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
Well good came out of this visit for the Narnians. I guess Edmund will think the price worth paying. Plus I guess he'll work on a plan to get Mirza, Glozelle and Sopespian killed. Will they recognise Edmund when Peter challenge is delivered to Mirza. Plus he got a book that may give him some answers about Rhea.