Reviews for The Hawk's Flight
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
It's a good story. I hate it when people get "good" and "innocent" mixed up! The only people truly innocent in today's world are children, and the age is getting younger and younger.
karinuuzumaki chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I bet you wouldn't believe how much I enjoy your angst fic! Ahahahahaha, I really love angsty, depressing story, and this one is just perfect3 plus, it got HulkEye on the pairing, which is my super OTP! Omgg, thanks for writing this fanfiction, I gotta put this on my fave list!
Regards,
K
Englishrose2011 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
It was a good story, you said not a happy ending, well to be honest a happy ending would have spoiled the story, the ending you gave had the right balance, Barton is recovering, it would take time and that is the upbeat part of the story. The emotions you gave him would never go away straight away it would be a work in progress. Thanks for such an interesting story.
yaoilover6 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
TTuTT that is so sweet.
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wow
this really was an angst fic
but it was good
smile
Hawksgrl99 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
bruce and clint is my favorite pairing
Lastavica chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I really enjoyed Clint and Bruces interaction.
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is a ver good one-shot. I don't know why Natasha didn't see that Clint was hurting.
discordchick chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
So sad. Clint is so affected by this stuff. But Bruce really does understand. Really do love this.
kogouma chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
i teared up at some of them.
perfectly written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
love it! So well written!