Reviews for In a Heartbeat
inosine chapter 1 . 2/10
Derek is so wolfy in this, I love it. I like that Derek is both affected by his wolf nature and aware of how it affects him, which gives him some measure of self control. Although it does seem that maybe Derek is more touchy-feely then is strictly necessary for the healing task :-p

I like the limited way you include external details, especially when as Derek's focus broadens so too does your description of the outside world. That's a nice touch.

The way Derek feels about Stiles strikes me as very realistic, shifting from aloof/protective (like a babysitter) to uncomfortably aware of his attraction to Stiles. Big age differences always bother me, but I think you do a good job handling it.
CatAndMouse chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This is the most adorable thing ever!
jean.say.hi chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That makes me so happy. Thank you.
Karin chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Adorable
natiwakpatiwak chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
AWE. CUTE.
MentToBeForever chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Catherine chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I liked it. It didn't seem too OOC and actually quite reflective and meaningful.. It wasn't fluff, it had more weight attached to it. I like the idea of the wolves having saliva that can be used to heal and I also like that Derek picked up on the truth behind Stiles' fear about what just happened.
Ink-Reader-18 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ooh so cute love the flashbacks 3
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was just too adorable.

-Tarryn
SpaghettiTacos chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yeah for Derek the tease. Can you hear the sarcasm? Have I broadcast the sarcasm well? Good.

Dammit Derek you kiss that boy proper.
Aidou'sOskar chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
The amount of love I have got this. 3
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
victoria chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
loved it!
kbeto chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I almost died from laughter seeing Stiles struggle to get himself free from Derek. Only if he knew the kind of effect his actions had. *smirks* BWAhahaha!

That was lovely, a little bit naughty and I loved it! Thanks for sharing! :D
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I think this is the 1st Stiles/Derek werewolf stories I've read. Liked it enough to want to read more. Is Stiles a werewolf also?