Reviews for Red vs Blue: Wonder Women
the things that define you chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
That was fun. Good little story.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
The boys of freelancer are an inspiration to us all!
cbyte64 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Red vs blue season three reference:

"I lived as few men have dreamed" red soldier after capturing blue flag in endless war.
Minaethiel chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Pure genius, Anna xDDD I love it!
KnightlyWordsmith chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is perfect! I can just imagine all the male Freelancer's running for their life!

I just have to wonder, who's line was this : "We regret nothing! We've lived as few men have dared to dream!" It was perfect!
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love it it's hilarious. :)
Dark-Alpha-Tex chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
You know. I could definetly see this happening. I wouldn't wanna be one of the guys either.
WednesdayA 3567 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was all totally awesome! I love your prank war stories! "We regret nothing! We've lived as few men have dared to dream!" was the icing on the cake! I very rarely ACTUALLY laugh out loud while reading a fanfic, but this was one of those times! Thank you :)
theloverofdragons chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ha! Oh my god, i LOVE your stories! That bit at the end where Maine hisses and gets blamed because he 'tipped them off by leaving behind his knitting instructions' made me laugh so much! Keep 'em coming! The world could do with a few more laughs
Straightjacket Serenade chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
We've lived as few men dared to dream. Huh. At first, I didn't like the fact that some of the most bad ass characters from anything ever were being used as fanfic material, but I'm liking the prank war stories. Keep them up! :)
AgentOhioS118 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I loved it, especially the little quote from that blue team guy!
BIG Z1776 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This might be an old story but that doesn't make it any less hilarious. Maine leaving behind knitting instructions?! LOL!
gizmo16x chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Dude, I could not stop laughing. You NEED to make more of this.
pepergirl001 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
the reaction of the Director and counselor was freaking epic! Sorry it took so long to review i kind of forgot "Shall I also alert the morgue, sir?" "Do so."
Redguy221 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the last line, "We regret nothing! We've lived as few men have dared to dream!" It was just epic! I could so imagine the guys running away from the girls. XD