Reviews for Ethereal
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
just so manyyy for both you and daroline;)
Kat
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I was laughing at the utter adorability of this.

It was just so cute and funny, I can't help but love it. Thank you.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Stay on the ship; we need you and the pieces like this you can provide!
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Super cute. Love that Damon is still Damon and not too much of a sap.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW.
That was like my pure first reaction for about ten minutes after reading this.
(Still is; my second reaction was also, awwwwwwwwwwwww.)
Anyway. This is cute, this is tons more IC than several Daroline proposals that I have read, this is everything that I have ever wanted but never been able to write for Daroline. If I could manage it, I would write Daroline fluff all the time, trust me. But you have made fluff adorable and bearable, when so much fluff is OOC.
But this isn't. This is wonderful.
I love how he panics when she starts crying. How he just pulls the ring out, doesn't say anything for a couple of minutes. How the moments are so long. How he doesn't get down on one knee. How her reaction was so IC I could SEE Caroline doing it - freezing, then crying, then kissing him, then laughing, then telling him this isn't gonna be the only time they get married.
(Of course not. Silly stupid lovable wonderful Damon.)
This is awesome.
NEVER JUMP SHIP, love. Thank you so much for this. :)
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
lovely. :)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I LOVE THIS! Absolutely cute!
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You CANNOT jump ships! You are far too valuable to the Damon/Caroline ship. :) I really enjoyed this. I like that Damon has a hard time being "genuinely" sweet, but that he doesn't need to change that about himself, because Caroline already gets that. I think that you showed the who "she accepts him for who he is" thing that so many authors try to do, without just saying it. You painted us a beautiful picture of that exact idea. I also really enjoyed the idea that they would get married multiple times! :) All in all, a really lovely piece, and thank you for sharing it!
HotHybridSex chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i really miss daroline stories and this was good! would you mayne write something longer ?
Damon's Vampire Barbie chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I loved this! It was just amazing! And well I think you wrote your first pure fluff one-shot beautifully. I think you should write a multi-chapter Daroline story? It would be amazing.
nfinneman chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
this was FANTASTIC!
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wonderful! :)
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh, this was wonderful! Perfect. You write Daroline so well. It didn't feel OOC at all, imo. I hope you'll write more fluff (or anything) for this pairing in the future! :D
vampurr chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I loved it!
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nice job. You write them both so well. Especially Damon and him being awkward with these kind of situations and expressing himself. Loved it!