Reviews for Finally
Katy612 chapter 8 . 6/15
Lakotathealpha chapter 3 . 5/29
oh my goodness my parents can never find out that I'm reading this (they are religious I am a care free rebel)
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 1 . 3/19
I don't know whether to love you or hate you for providing me with this new addiction! I can't stop reading HP/Twilight! Every time I try to start a new multi chapter fic, I can't help but want to read HPT! It's super aggravating, and I have mixed feelings about you- you ENABLER!
ShihanaAmaya chapter 5 . 3/7
Okay, I've been struggling with myself trying to figure out if I should leave this review. I mean, I like your story so far. I'm here because I like Harry Potter, well, not exactly a fan of Twilight, but I love crossovers and romance, so I'm sold. But there's one thing that makes me pause and want to put your great story aside (no sarcasm, I really like it). Please tell me, you had so many understated wolves to pick and make your own, why an OC, oh why? Maybe I'll come back tomorrow and look at it with a fresh eye, but seriously, you had so much to choose from. I don't get it..
Nicolene B chapter 22 . 12/20/2016
Really loved this story! Thanks for sharing it!
ShadowThief126 chapter 10 . 10/29/2016
Great story so far
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 22 . 8/22/2016
Loved it ~Stasia
betty4794 chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
this is really boring
dnjs7365 chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
This is a wonderful fanfiction! I've read it multiple times. I was wondering if you had ever written the ' Fred, Blaise, George sandwich fic... If so I would love to read it!
Adriene SC chapter 22 . 2/29/2016
I know! This is a long fic with really long chapters but! I want to know more about the kids! XD
I love this fic! Is not my firt crossover but by far is my favorite! I LOOOOoOVE this fic!
With the different pairs and everything!
And now I can't imagine me reading another cross over without Joe!
I just love Joe! He is so perfect for Dracoo!
Is just...
Joe/Draco forever!
Hahaha
Thank you for the fic! It was just perfect!
Mpreg,romance, fluff and a lot of smut/lemon hahaha

Peeeeeerrrrrfeeeect!
fanficfanatic711 chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
Spoons :-)
Pouika chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
WHy wait Ry?

thanj you for this start !
Pouika chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Thank for this begining, your story is interesting