Reviews for The Moon is Rising and I'll Never Be Alone
Sutefanii uchiha chapter 6 . 3/1
You should really finish this story, it's amazing!
repossessme chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Wow, I wonder if you'll ever get back to this. It would be wonderful to see where it went with Metallia within Selene!
dutchesscourtney chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
OMFG - this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this.
repossessme chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
This applies to the Mercury chapter as well as this one. I love the juxtaposition of Mercury and Mars' prior relationships with the Shittennou vs the way they now they to kill them. Mercury uses Zoicite's love of beauty and carelessness against him, while Mars had a physically violent (but mutually agreed upon) love affair with Jadeite and then the violence became a real threat to the both of them when he turned traitor.

I'm also loving the way you're tying in all the events and filling in gaps in time because the other Senshi weren't present to see [whatever] and I love the concept of writing each incident from one Senshi's point of view.

In addition, I enjoy the Venus/Mars hinting at the end.
repossessme chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
disregard my nitpicking of Mercury, I forgot about the ice at its poles.
repossessme chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Mercury is actually incredibly hot as it's the closest planet to the sun but going by Sailor Moon logic I suppose you could make the inference that in that universe it's cold hence Sailor Mercury's ice-based powers. I also notice this seems in need of editing, but since it's been over a year since it was updated I can understand that not happening. It is very promising though, which is why I'm going to read on.
angeljme chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
this is something else... i hope you can continue
angeljme chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
wow! that's a rift... cold and cunning mercury goes in for the kill
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
good God you are just amazing.

I literally fall in love with every single Sailor Moon fic you write.

-Strawberry
WingedSmasher chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
I've been reading your stuff lately, and may I say You wield words like knives, sharp to the point and deadly in the most wonderful way.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Of the senshi to kill Kunzite, I never would have expected Ami. ANd for ami to kill zoi as well?! This last chapter was dark! What does it mean now that metallia is inside Selene? How does ami know?
I liked the chapter of the girls resting but what does it mean know that the generals and beryl is gone?! Hope to see an update!
timme chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
the first chapter was the very best. I hate that everyone suffers except serenity. She has done nothing and lost nothing. How is any of it fair. I'd love to see one where they do resent her a bit. Not that they wouldn't still protect her, but they lost everything. Take her off the pedestal.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Wow Really Good Story!
Anavidreader chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Very interesting take on the Silver Millenium...
Such a lovely story...
Vchanny chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Very interesting! Always kind of wonder what people's thoughts on Metallia are.