Reviews for The Doctor's Worst Nightmare
Lady Squish-e chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Lol! This story is so funny! Also, I'm not sure if you meant to do this, but to get the Doctor to eat the apple, Amelia cut a face into it, and in your story the apples have faces. Does that mean that Amelia gave the Doctor his worst nightmare?

Please don't send Charlie the badger after me! Have mercy! :D
T. R. Wexler II chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
This was really good.
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
I think a sequel will do so bring it on and go make that story
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Wow this is so similiar to my story I wrote just a month ago called The Oncoming Storm Rises, the Doctor's dark side is been released but am not telling who caused the Doctor's darkness, because could be valeyard or master or anybody
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
A Kiss seriously LOL
Isa-Just-Me chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
omg this is so good be careful doctor you know your dark side and nothing good can come from it
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Arg! Those bloody apples:P
Tomber Amoureux chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
2 Words: Update. Now.
AliasMarie chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Ten! :D And River! :D And you have a kitten! :D I like kittens. That was... really enthusiastic. Sorry. kbai.
P.S. Have I told you how much I like this story? 'cause it's awesome.
Fanfickisara chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
haha. Cool.
AKs-on-show chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I like this chapter, too! Interesting ideas. A few issues though: the show is predominantly made in Wales (which is in Britain, but DEFINITELY isn't England), and "just like in The Big Bang episode" was out of place and really took me out of the story. It didn't need to be there, as I could imagine it easily enough with that.
AKs-on-show chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Good start to a fic! The Dream Lord was probably the best thing to come out of series five. Having said that, I did have a little bit of an issue with your characterisation of Amy... though the show tends to treat her like that anyway. Surfing from the TARDIS is such a cool idea!
pigeontoed572 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Awesome update! You bought Tenny in hurray! -squeals-

Looking forward to the next chapter.

- E
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
10! 10! 10! EEEEP Sorry I get a bit excited when 10's mentioned.

Gimme cyber cupcakes! :)
pigeontoed572 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Oooooh River's going in! Looking forward to the next chapter.