Reviews for The Enigma Chronicles: Echoes
MikariStar chapter 21 . 10/15
As usual, I typed little comments as I listened to the story.

It's interesting to see Metsuma and Maria back in his old home town. :D So many possibilities.

Interesting to see how Simon and Viper interact.

Let's see how Cayman's investigation goes. :D

I love Beedrill chases! XD

The scene with Viper recalling his past was very well done and detailed. Again the characters keep coming alive. :)

Giovanni! It's great to see him here, even if it is in a vision.

Lol Metsuma tries to be so independent yet he learned so much from the maestro and now from his ancestor. XD

I loved the tension with the cabin and the bombs! :D And the possible teleportation cliffhanger was so fitting for the drama :D Even if he didn't make it, Mew still has something from him.

As always, looking forward to the next one! This chapter had a big leap forward, which is great! :D
GoodIntentions317 chapter 21 . 9/27
Okay ... that was just heart crushing. Horrifically. I hate Metsuma's guts so much right now and I don't even care that he's the main character. I seriously can't even- that was just disgustingly evil
MikariStar chapter 20 . 7/15
Everyone's dealing with all sorts of complications, this is fun. _ I enjoyed Anna and Metsuma's interactions.

Peer is such a fascinating character too, it was great seeing him again. I'm sure he had a lot to think about after talking to Metsuma.

Gaius seems to be plotting something. XD Eden appears to be fond of him though.

Interesting development with Viper, Joy and Metsuma's return.

I love the technology at the party *.*

Pokemopolis is very interesting!

Rita is so hilarious! XD I love all her scenes.

Oh oh, Simon is in trouble... :o

I knew Eden wouldn't be able to leave easily!

So many cliffhangers in this on, Anna, Viper, Simon, Cayman, Eden, practically everyone is in a dangerous position. I love the suspense and how they keep going back and forth setting traps and tricks.
MikariStar chapter 19 . 3/25
Interesting reception for Cayman, looking forward to seeing more interaction between Simon and Viper.

lol Rita, her scenes are always so fun, it makes me smile when she appears in the story, because I know a good laugh is to follow.

lol Kade and the money and lol the stolen drapes XD

I thought Metsuma might like the wild pokemon.

Interesting scene with Difo and Abra and the mention of Mel.

Eldar! Good to see the connection,I like how everything has consequences in this series, it's fun to see it;s continuity develop.

Good to hear from the Azure tribe again, it ties to Sedition nicely.

lol Viper and Cayman's bonding moment is hilarious XD

Good to see a bit of Aaron again, even if it's a vision. The conversation Metsuma had about Cayman was interesting, looking forward to more interaction between them in the future and maybe a battle? Though it'll likely not end up so well for Cayman.

I knew the Metsuma x Anna scene had to happen eventually, but it was still a big turning point in the story. Looking forward to seeing the aftermath of their little reunion.
GoodIntentions317 chapter 19 . 3/16
I liked how descriptive the three trials were with all the elements and everything, very cool!

Sorry, but Cayman and Viper are just adorable together _

Hmm, I don't trust Sadow. Oh, and Anna too! What in the world is she doing? She's a cop! Throw his ass in jail! XD

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
MikariStar chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
I meant to listen to this on Monday during my day off, but got impatient waiting for my work week to end. I ended up listening to it during the quiet time after the flights at the end of my shift.

I'm enjoying Cayman and Simon's adventures. The Lavander scene was amusing.

It's interesting to see Daruka's progress.

Catching up with Viper is interesting too. He's become even more "alive" now that we're seeing his past.

The song was interesting. I would like to hear the whole concert.

I like how Cayman and Simon are learning about the past and all the connections to Aaron's story.

I'm writing this review commenting as I listen and my shift ended half way through (that and I had to pause to answer the phone a few times) I'll continue this tomorrow, going home and to sleep now. (Haha why do I even include this randomness among my comments?)

Ok! Continuing the story now. I like how the mythology is so well developed and so detailed. You have a real talent.

Simon's battle was lots of fun :)

I loved the preview about the future. It not only brought up things from the Chronicles but also beyond. I'm definitely looking forward for more!

Interesting seeing Cayman and Eden meeting again. I'm curious about what their next meeting will be like.

The ending was awesome. The cliffhanger with Anna was just priceless. XD
GoodIntentions317 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Wow! What a backstory! So i'm thinking the mastro is still very much alive and will come back later in the story? I wonder how Metsuma will react.

And oh noooo! Anna finally knows! :O
MikariStar chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
As always I love the scenes with Rita, she's hilarious!

I love how all the stories progress and the characters are developed. It's always amazing how you keep track of everything and make it flow together.

Aw poor little Gio.

Anna's really getting stressed out and with good reason.

I loved the battle with Rita's group and the professors. XD

That's quite the interesting story about Metsuma's past.

Aaron's gloves! XD Nice touch including that detail.

This chapter had a lot of character development, especially for Metsuma, the more I know, the more curious I am, especially about the maestro. It also had some awesome Rita humor, which you know I always enjoy.
MikariStar chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
This is just what I needed today. I've been working a lot this week and have a very busy schedule for the next two weeks. I haven't even been able to sit down and finished playing Ys: Memories of Celceta, haven't touched my PSVita in a whole week, that's a new record. D: Anyway, it's nice to relax with a kitkat, listen to a good story and draw. I just needed the story to listen to, which you just provided. ;) Is that chapter word count right? It's like a mini-novel in itself. Amazing!

I love the battle, everything is described in so much detail it's like seeing it.

lol bring a saddle? Real useful. XD I like those bits of humor among the serious scenes.

The scene with Cayman was interesting, I like how his character continues to develop.

Simon reminds me of a certain newscaster... XD It was hilarious seeing Cayman team up with him.

Cayman is hilarious, even when he's trying to be serious or angry, he's just hilarious. XD

Day 2: I didn't finish listening to everything last night, so now I'm back with more comments as I go along. I like how you tied Aaron's story with this one in the ruins and with the Kaizer.

Lot's of action in this chapter and I enjoyed every second of it. :)

Simon is an interesting contrast to Cayman.

Kade! He's another funny one. XD

Good to hear from Eden again, I was wondering what he was up to.
MikariStar chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
I like the development about the Master Ball and the stronger attacks and variations in the battles. It would be awesome to see that in a movie.

That was a very interesting and intense past story with Anna and Oliver.

lol XD crazy wild party. Viper's development is interesting.

Kade is so fun XD and little Gio is so cute! Rita's scenes are always priceless. I love her quotes, palm reading, bank rools and bug spray lol XD

Clint's story is getting very intense. I like the ghost battle too. For some reason the phone scene with Anna was especially funny, maybe because I've seen people get mad about others not picking up the phone, though I've never been upset by that myself.

I love how well you keep up with so many characters and what they're doing in different places. It was good to see the journal again, I enjoy seeing all the ties between the stories.

Viper is a very complex character and so is Cayman... and Clint and well all of them XD I've enjoyed seeing their journey thus far and taking a look into their minds. This chapter was intense on many levels and the interactions between the characters were very detailed and well written. You really make all your characters come alive in so much detail, it never stops amazing me.
PokemonFreak90 chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
Metsuma's plans for a world in chaos, where it's every man for himself, sort of sounds like Ocelot's goal in Metal Gear Solid 4. Not saying that it's a direct reference, just an observation that I made.
MikariStar chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Aw poor Clint, he's such a nice guy.

I like how you integrated Silph into this chapter.

The Silph lobby scene was awesome. I would love to see that animated. XD

Gotta love police investigation mystery and suspense. :D Theories are fun. _

Action movie escape with lots of explosions! I want to see that animated too. :)

The Voltorb origin story is fascinating. I've always wondered about those pokemon that came alive from various items.

You handled Clint's revelation really well. It's a sensitive subject and Agatha's characterization came out great too, being aware of what was going on and trying to be gentle.

lol XD Solrock and Lunatone offering a lullaby XD I'd like to hear it if only to see Cayman's reaction.

I liked Cayman and Viper's interactions, very interesting character development.

The letter to the police and their reactions were hilarious XD

There's so much in this chapter, it's so rich in plot and character development it's hard to pick out one scene to call my favorite part.
GoodIntentions317 chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. But wow, such a long chapter! Loved every bit of, you have knack for weaving so many character arcs together flawless. And I love all their interactions, very well written. Especially Viper and Cayman. I hope to their friendship grows, maybe they'll even team up against Metsuma? ;)

Peer is so smart! He's going to be trouble for Metsuma too, isn't he *gulps* ...
MikariStar chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
I could feel the annoyance coming from Metsume as he dealt with Maria. XD It would be so amusing to hear her conversation with Rita, especially Rita saying something stupid. XD

Interesting awakening for Cayman. He's really taken a lot of beatings through the story.

The miners' story was really good. Awesome action :D

Rita was hilarious as always. Her scenes are some of my favorites because they're always so funny. XD

Interesting twist with the divorce and Metsuma's plans for Clint.

An intriguing ending to this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what Anna will do.
MikariStar chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
This chapter shows more of Metsuma's psycho side, which is always a very amusing thing to listen to. :) Psychotic characters are so very entertaining. :D Cayman has certainly developed into quite an interesting and complex character over the course of the story. I'm curious to see what Clint and Anna will do when they get even closer to the truth.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »