Reviews for The Enigma Chronicles: Echoes
MikariStar chapter 16 . 4/13
This is just what I needed today. I've been working a lot this week and have a very busy schedule for the next two weeks. I haven't even been able to sit down and finished playing Ys: Memories of Celceta, haven't touched my PSVita in a whole week, that's a new record. D: Anyway, it's nice to relax with a kitkat, listen to a good story and draw. I just needed the story to listen to, which you just provided. ;) Is that chapter word count right? It's like a mini-novel in itself. Amazing!

I love the battle, everything is described in so much detail it's like seeing it.

lol bring a saddle? Real useful. XD I like those bits of humor among the serious scenes.

The scene with Cayman was interesting, I like how his character continues to develop.

Simon reminds me of a certain newscaster... XD It was hilarious seeing Cayman team up with him.

Cayman is hilarious, even when he's trying to be serious or angry, he's just hilarious. XD

Day 2: I didn't finish listening to everything last night, so now I'm back with more comments as I go along. I like how you tied Aaron's story with this one in the ruins and with the Kaizer.

Lot's of action in this chapter and I enjoyed every second of it. :)

Simon is an interesting contrast to Cayman.

Kade! He's another funny one. XD

Good to hear from Eden again, I was wondering what he was up to.
MikariStar chapter 15 . 1/8
I like the development about the Master Ball and the stronger attacks and variations in the battles. It would be awesome to see that in a movie.

That was a very interesting and intense past story with Anna and Oliver.

lol XD crazy wild party. Viper's development is interesting.

Kade is so fun XD and little Gio is so cute! Rita's scenes are always priceless. I love her quotes, palm reading, bank rools and bug spray lol XD

Clint's story is getting very intense. I like the ghost battle too. For some reason the phone scene with Anna was especially funny, maybe because I've seen people get mad about others not picking up the phone, though I've never been upset by that myself.

I love how well you keep up with so many characters and what they're doing in different places. It was good to see the journal again, I enjoy seeing all the ties between the stories.

Viper is a very complex character and so is Cayman... and Clint and well all of them XD I've enjoyed seeing their journey thus far and taking a look into their minds. This chapter was intense on many levels and the interactions between the characters were very detailed and well written. You really make all your characters come alive in so much detail, it never stops amazing me.
PokemonFreak90 chapter 15 . 1/7
Metsuma's plans for a world in chaos, where it's every man for himself, sort of sounds like Ocelot's goal in Metal Gear Solid 4. Not saying that it's a direct reference, just an observation that I made.
MikariStar chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Aw poor Clint, he's such a nice guy.

I like how you integrated Silph into this chapter.

The Silph lobby scene was awesome. I would love to see that animated. XD

Gotta love police investigation mystery and suspense. :D Theories are fun. _

Action movie escape with lots of explosions! I want to see that animated too. :)

The Voltorb origin story is fascinating. I've always wondered about those pokemon that came alive from various items.

You handled Clint's revelation really well. It's a sensitive subject and Agatha's characterization came out great too, being aware of what was going on and trying to be gentle.

lol XD Solrock and Lunatone offering a lullaby XD I'd like to hear it if only to see Cayman's reaction.

I liked Cayman and Viper's interactions, very interesting character development.

The letter to the police and their reactions were hilarious XD

There's so much in this chapter, it's so rich in plot and character development it's hard to pick out one scene to call my favorite part.
GoodIntentions317 chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. But wow, such a long chapter! Loved every bit of, you have knack for weaving so many character arcs together flawless. And I love all their interactions, very well written. Especially Viper and Cayman. I hope to their friendship grows, maybe they'll even team up against Metsuma? ;)

Peer is so smart! He's going to be trouble for Metsuma too, isn't he *gulps* ...
MikariStar chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
I could feel the annoyance coming from Metsume as he dealt with Maria. XD It would be so amusing to hear her conversation with Rita, especially Rita saying something stupid. XD

Interesting awakening for Cayman. He's really taken a lot of beatings through the story.

The miners' story was really good. Awesome action :D

Rita was hilarious as always. Her scenes are some of my favorites because they're always so funny. XD

Interesting twist with the divorce and Metsuma's plans for Clint.

An intriguing ending to this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what Anna will do.
MikariStar chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
This chapter shows more of Metsuma's psycho side, which is always a very amusing thing to listen to. :) Psychotic characters are so very entertaining. :D Cayman has certainly developed into quite an interesting and complex character over the course of the story. I'm curious to see what Clint and Anna will do when they get even closer to the truth.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
"She's about to dance with the devil."
Oh man that totally sent shivers down my spine! I am so loving this you have no idea! Eeeek!
MikariStar chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
This is a super long chapter! I'm going to have lots of fun reading it. :)

Rita and the machoke lol! XD XD XD

Odessa and her plans are interesting to say the least. XD She reminds me of Poison Ivy. I wonder what Eden will do next and for how long Cayman will stay loyal to Metsuma...
PokemonFreak90 chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
The story was pretty cool up until now. Now it's become incredible! Best chapter yet!

And I never really noticed it until now, but Metsuma is sort of like Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid, don't you think?
Miss Sugar Cane chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Oooh, rating has been changed... The reason is obvious :D I'm somehow curious about the witness in the next chapter. The contrasts are also brought out very well so: Once again, Perfect chapter!
Nafa-tali chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Wow! That was a dark chapter. Poor girl.

Things are looking scary too now with a new (legendary) Pokemon on theie team!
MikariStar chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I like the mafia plots and battles. _ Mafia stories are so fun!

Cayman is so amusing, too bad he was pushed to insanity. Sa'lus role was interesting and I'm curious about how Agatha's arrival will affect things.

Metsuma sounded almost jealous of Kanani, possessive to Cayman, he likes to be in control... He's so evil in that scene afterwards it makes me want to kick him, even if he was cute when he was all over-analytical. Yes... I said cute. I find his logical indifference to lust to be cute, because it's usual and I find "oddities" to be cute (as long as they're not harmful). So yeah... I think bronies are adorable, but that's getting off topic and I'm going to start imagining Metsuma in a padded room full of multicolored ponyta giggling at him if I don't stop myself... Actually, that might be a suitable punishment for what he did to Konani and Cayman.

Interesting ending with the photo. Cayman's mom maybe? Looking forward to seeing the pokemon.
Nafa-tali chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
FFUFDIGNDBDAFHAEITGFSGJTHWSF BWSFUJGQ!
Oh man you have no idea how awesome it was to watch Metsuma step into that temple… it was like he was taking a stroll in my inner word… I sear I fan-girl squealed through the entire chapter lol!
Loved the way you’re portraying Sa’lu its so awesome, and expanding on her character/world! *giddy* These two are going to make a SERIUOSLY dangerous combo.
*gets back to fan-girl sqealing*
Nafa-tali chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
"Get in, loser! We're going shopping!” Oh man that made me lol so hard! Awesome reference :D!
Poor Wailord. Things look to get sticky pretty quickly with Anna.