Reviews for The Enigma Chronicles: Echoes
MikariStar chapter 25 . 6/4
Looks like Sa'lu and Ry'uun are going to steer up some trouble! Things are building up! Poor Anna is having quite the breakdown with all that back and forth. For a moment I thought Metsuma was going to try to kill her, though that would create quite a disturbance. It's always fun to see Kade, even if it's just on a small scene, he's really grown on me as one of my fav supporting characters. Maria's breakdown was epic! I also get the feeling that both Peer and Cayman know more about the Oliver/Viper connection than they're willing to admit to each other. That would be quite a heavy conversation to have and it may seem as if it doesn't really change the situation so they might not think it's worth going through directly talking about it or admitting too much. The scene with Joy and Viper was cute, though I have a feeling the situation won't be in their favor.
MikariStar chapter 24 . 4/4
Yay new chapter! I've been having a busy schedule, so it's nice to finally have some time to listen to it. :)

I remember that scene between Maria and Metsuma in the office being hinted at a long time ago. It's fun catching all these details and how they link together.

Lots of tension going on in the interrogation scene. I love all the suspense hanging in the air.

I knew the swords of justice couldn't be controlled just because of a trade. I expected this, but it was still so much fun to hear it happen!

I'm curious about what will happen to Viper and about that possible unsteady "alliance" between Cayman and Peer. Also wondering what will happen if Maria wakes up to find Anna, poor Anna already has enough guilt to deal with.
MikariStar chapter 23 . 2/2
I liked the little summary you included at the beginning, a good way to refresh memories. As usual, I commented on scenes as I listened.

I find it both ironic and amusing that Anna is all like "let's take a break" and Metsuma is the clingy one. XD I imagine that he wouldn't like being called "clingy" lol! XD

Rita always bring so much energy to the story. I love all her scenes, they're so fun! I'm curious about what will happen with her and Calypso.

Aurora is such a poor little sweetie, I hope Eden can save her.

Cayman is really into his training. It would be great to see this scene animated.

Looking forward to seeing more about Peer and his plans.

Agatha could find out sooooo much about Anna and Metsuma! I knew something had to happen to stop her. XD

I knew it! I knew he'd kill both of them!

Kade is also such a funny character. He and Rita make me laugh even in the serious scenes. XD

lol lol lol! XD XD The never ever game was hilarious!

Things really got serious at the end there. Looks like Cayman is cornered. :o
PokemonFreak90 chapter 23 . 2/1
I'm guessing that this Riolu is related to the Riolu that Ash met in Sinnoh?
Subject 666 chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
The idea of the Umbra Kaisers as rivals of the Aura Guardians is pretty cool.
MikariStar chapter 22 . 12/1/2015
I wonder how much Joy will know eventually, probably not that much. Though if Viper wants to keep her safe, Metsuma better not find out he likes her.

Great twist with Eden's side of the story :D She has grown so much and I'm not the only one making that observation.

That was a super sad moment with Viper and Cayman crying, Viper must be feeling so guilty. Poor Cayman keeps being pushed down just as he seems to be improving. It's just like him to not use the poison though, he's impulsive and angry, so he'd want to go all out with his revenge. That would be some epic duel, though I know how it'll end.
MikariStar chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
As usual, I typed little comments as I listened to the story.

It's interesting to see Metsuma and Maria back in his old home town. :D So many possibilities.

Interesting to see how Simon and Viper interact.

Let's see how Cayman's investigation goes. :D

I love Beedrill chases! XD

The scene with Viper recalling his past was very well done and detailed. Again the characters keep coming alive. :)

Giovanni! It's great to see him here, even if it is in a vision.

Lol Metsuma tries to be so independent yet he learned so much from the maestro and now from his ancestor. XD

I loved the tension with the cabin and the bombs! :D And the possible teleportation cliffhanger was so fitting for the drama :D Even if he didn't make it, Mew still has something from him.

As always, looking forward to the next one! This chapter had a big leap forward, which is great! :D
GoodIntentions317 chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
Okay ... that was just heart crushing. Horrifically. I hate Metsuma's guts so much right now and I don't even care that he's the main character. I seriously can't even- that was just disgustingly evil
MikariStar chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
Everyone's dealing with all sorts of complications, this is fun. _ I enjoyed Anna and Metsuma's interactions.

Peer is such a fascinating character too, it was great seeing him again. I'm sure he had a lot to think about after talking to Metsuma.

Gaius seems to be plotting something. XD Eden appears to be fond of him though.

Interesting development with Viper, Joy and Metsuma's return.

I love the technology at the party *.*

Pokemopolis is very interesting!

Rita is so hilarious! XD I love all her scenes.

Oh oh, Simon is in trouble... :o

I knew Eden wouldn't be able to leave easily!

So many cliffhangers in this on, Anna, Viper, Simon, Cayman, Eden, practically everyone is in a dangerous position. I love the suspense and how they keep going back and forth setting traps and tricks.
MikariStar chapter 19 . 3/25/2015
Interesting reception for Cayman, looking forward to seeing more interaction between Simon and Viper.

lol Rita, her scenes are always so fun, it makes me smile when she appears in the story, because I know a good laugh is to follow.

lol Kade and the money and lol the stolen drapes XD

I thought Metsuma might like the wild pokemon.

Interesting scene with Difo and Abra and the mention of Mel.

Eldar! Good to see the connection,I like how everything has consequences in this series, it's fun to see it;s continuity develop.

Good to hear from the Azure tribe again, it ties to Sedition nicely.

lol Viper and Cayman's bonding moment is hilarious XD

Good to see a bit of Aaron again, even if it's a vision. The conversation Metsuma had about Cayman was interesting, looking forward to more interaction between them in the future and maybe a battle? Though it'll likely not end up so well for Cayman.

I knew the Metsuma x Anna scene had to happen eventually, but it was still a big turning point in the story. Looking forward to seeing the aftermath of their little reunion.
GoodIntentions317 chapter 19 . 3/16/2015
I liked how descriptive the three trials were with all the elements and everything, very cool!

Sorry, but Cayman and Viper are just adorable together _

Hmm, I don't trust Sadow. Oh, and Anna too! What in the world is she doing? She's a cop! Throw his ass in jail! XD

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
MikariStar chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
I meant to listen to this on Monday during my day off, but got impatient waiting for my work week to end. I ended up listening to it during the quiet time after the flights at the end of my shift.

I'm enjoying Cayman and Simon's adventures. The Lavander scene was amusing.

It's interesting to see Daruka's progress.

Catching up with Viper is interesting too. He's become even more "alive" now that we're seeing his past.

The song was interesting. I would like to hear the whole concert.

I like how Cayman and Simon are learning about the past and all the connections to Aaron's story.

I'm writing this review commenting as I listen and my shift ended half way through (that and I had to pause to answer the phone a few times) I'll continue this tomorrow, going home and to sleep now. (Haha why do I even include this randomness among my comments?)

Ok! Continuing the story now. I like how the mythology is so well developed and so detailed. You have a real talent.

Simon's battle was lots of fun :)

I loved the preview about the future. It not only brought up things from the Chronicles but also beyond. I'm definitely looking forward for more!

Interesting seeing Cayman and Eden meeting again. I'm curious about what their next meeting will be like.

The ending was awesome. The cliffhanger with Anna was just priceless. XD
GoodIntentions317 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Wow! What a backstory! So i'm thinking the mastro is still very much alive and will come back later in the story? I wonder how Metsuma will react.

And oh noooo! Anna finally knows! :O
MikariStar chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
As always I love the scenes with Rita, she's hilarious!

I love how all the stories progress and the characters are developed. It's always amazing how you keep track of everything and make it flow together.

Aw poor little Gio.

Anna's really getting stressed out and with good reason.

I loved the battle with Rita's group and the professors. XD

That's quite the interesting story about Metsuma's past.

Aaron's gloves! XD Nice touch including that detail.

This chapter had a lot of character development, especially for Metsuma, the more I know, the more curious I am, especially about the maestro. It also had some awesome Rita humor, which you know I always enjoy.
MikariStar chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
This is just what I needed today. I've been working a lot this week and have a very busy schedule for the next two weeks. I haven't even been able to sit down and finished playing Ys: Memories of Celceta, haven't touched my PSVita in a whole week, that's a new record. D: Anyway, it's nice to relax with a kitkat, listen to a good story and draw. I just needed the story to listen to, which you just provided. ;) Is that chapter word count right? It's like a mini-novel in itself. Amazing!

I love the battle, everything is described in so much detail it's like seeing it.

lol bring a saddle? Real useful. XD I like those bits of humor among the serious scenes.

The scene with Cayman was interesting, I like how his character continues to develop.

Simon reminds me of a certain newscaster... XD It was hilarious seeing Cayman team up with him.

Cayman is hilarious, even when he's trying to be serious or angry, he's just hilarious. XD

Day 2: I didn't finish listening to everything last night, so now I'm back with more comments as I go along. I like how you tied Aaron's story with this one in the ruins and with the Kaizer.

Lot's of action in this chapter and I enjoyed every second of it. :)

Simon is an interesting contrast to Cayman.

Kade! He's another funny one. XD

Good to hear from Eden again, I was wondering what he was up to.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »