Reviews for Polaris
HELLO I'M chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Wow. This was really something else. It was... it was wonderful. And I'm surprised by how little this story is recognized. It's almost sad. You definitely deserve more. But anyway, where do I start? I guess first off, you did AMAZING characterization! You kept both the brothers in character, even when Sam was Jimmy. That's some talent right there! And the whole scene with the kidnapping, that was so well written! It kept my attention the entire time. And, once again, the Wee!chesters were in character perfectly. Add I loved Dean's warning to the man, "Mister I'll shoot you." And we got to see Dean's thought process and it was so well written and just so DEAN. Amazing. And when Dean gets caught little Sammy runs out angry and demanding his brother, that was perfect. Chapter one and you've already managed to capture their personalities so well! They love and care for each other very deeply and I've read the first few chapters twice now, and that first one makes me tear up every freakin' time! What really gets me is the phone call, Sammy being all hopeful and excited thinking maybe his big brother was going to come home and just so happy he was okay only for Dean to crush those dreams because he has to because he loves his brother so much and Sam's begging him not to go. Beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. And love Utre's explanation about her claiming and I love how she included Sam, that was absolutely adorable and it's nice for an author to claim Sam as a warrior, most people reserve that right for Dean only which I find unfair. And I can't help but being a little mad at Utre because she separated them and it's just so sad because they're both just so miserable about the separation and you write that very well. A lot of emotion here. And right off the bat, you're own character practically takes back seat to Sam and Dean's bond but at the same time does touch on how important Utre is to Dean. I love this. Love that you fully recognize the brother's bond, as some people try to push that bond away in favor for their own characters.

And than from there, I love Sam's point of view. His devastation at loosing Dean and facing the very real possibility that he may never see his brother again. And once again I can't help but feel a little angry at Utre. But also a little hopeful. I'm glad, a least, she lets the brothers see each other even if they're not interacting. And Sam gets so determined to find his brother no matter what it takes just proves so much. Like, no matter what, they still care for each other and willing to go to whatever length to keep them together.

And lemme just say, I really like the idea of a "God Bar" super cool. (: Liked it when the gods and whatever else were pissed to find Sam in their bar, but than one of them turns around and helps him. That was awesome. My favorite line was after they'd... had their special alone time and Sam/Jimmy was trying not to talk so Dean tell him to shut up. Lol! Loved that part.

I could gush for hours about how much I loved this, but I think it's time to wrap it up. All in all, you did a wonderful job! You're characterization is spot on and show such strong emotion, you're very talented. It all seems well researched, and even if it's not you have me convinced so congrats! Everything sounds legit, nothing sounds shady. You write very beautifully. Everything seems well thought out and I honestly, did not know what expect from this. Which doesn't happen often to me, so it was full of pleasant surprises and kept me entertained and wondering what was going to happen next. Well done, you did a FANTASTIC job! Thank you for such a wonderful read. (:
Janie7819 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Great story. Thank you!
Ishtar205 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Thanks for that story ! I really enjoyed it and your plot is really supernatural ;b
Ringo chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Very good and interesting story! I really liked how you used all of the old myths and gods and stuff!
Souless666 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Who's life? Sam's.

Not the best choice of words there, Deano.
Willie812 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Please finish this story. I am loving it so far...Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
amazing update. can't wait for more.
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Another amazing chapter! I am curious- how much research have you done for this story? You seem to have a good, clear grasp of all of the different dieties and their place in the story. Have you mapped out the progression of the story, are you following an archetype or are you flying by the seat of your pants? Whatever the answer is, it does not matter! This is amazing and keep doing what your doing in the exact same way your are doing this!
I look forward to your next installment.
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Another amazing chapter! You have done such a good job of interweaving the different pantheons into this story. I am so envious, Excellent writing and excellent story telling. I cannont wait for more.
vengeful angel14 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
nice 't wait for more.
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
This is excellent. The mythology is captivating and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This first chapter was very intriguing.
vengeful angel 14 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
interesting story and very well 't wait for more.