Reviews for Death is now
donewiththisshit chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Only a few, small grammatical errors but easily overlooked! Glad Scout's been rescued! Though, I wonder, with Spy's proposition to Sniper, will the RED team hold up their end of the bargain? ;)
Royalraven007 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Great job on the updates :) one quick note in case you want to go through the effort of updating again. advice should probably have been advise. XD
levencam chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
i have no idea what im reading but imma keep doing it
donewiththisshit chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Your writing has come leaps and bounds since you redid chapters 1 and 2. For a person of your young age, you are a better writer than 99% of the people on this website.
Oscurin chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
The entire story is very well written, and it looks like it will only get better. I usually don't like torture fics, but this is is just amazing. I honestly can't wait for more from you.
donewiththisshit chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Ah, ok, the further I read, the longer and more grammatically sound your chapters became. :) Awesome. Update soon!
donewiththisshit chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
K, a couple things. 1. Your chapters are way too short. Things are happening really fast and you already have 11 chapters but only 5000 words. My suggestion is to find a way to condense that into 2 chapters. The reason I say this is because from a reader's perspective, I want to get engrossed in your story. But I can't if I'm clicking "next" every 5 seconds. Having too many chapters but not enough content makes your story seem too thinned out, vague, and unappealing.

2. Grammar. Go back and proofread, man. Capitalize your sentences. Capitalize names. Work on your spacing.

3. TF2 takes place between 1968-1972. Jose Iglesias was born in 1990.

The premise is cool and the potential is there. You just need to work on stringing it together more cohesively. Good luck!
KingdomOfThomond chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Couple of small errors, but otherwise...this could become very interesting.
NotAHoax chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
The plot thickens. This just keeps getting better.
Ugh, RED Spy, you sick, cruel man.
(Also I like the revised Chap. 10)
NotAHoax chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Oh mein Gott they waterboarded him!
At least now Scout can see that it was the REDs. If the BLUs get to him, will he be all like PTSD and be afraid of them? Oh my God this is so exciting.
KingdomOfThomond chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
The plot progresses. Please update soon.
NotAHoax chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Wh...whoa... that was intense! Awesome! I had an awed expression the whole time the BOMFOT was in use.

Anyway, wonderful chapter!
KingdomOfThomond chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
What's with the towel and hot water?
NotAHoax chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
So... Scout thinks that his own team is torturing him...?
That's so EVIL! I LOVE IT!
(Maniacal cackle)
KingdomOfThomond chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Thanks for the shout; you've taken my suggestions and given them your own better.