Reviews for I'm Lucky I'm In Love With My Best Friend
Dell-Indilwen chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
Hi! Even though I read your story like three times over and over, I found out, that I never left you a review. So here I am. I think your story is really amazing. I love the way Peeta cared about Katniss I loved the fluffy romantic scenes and I loved that in the end the family became okay again (even Mrs. Mellark). You are amazing writer, keep up the good work :)
And I would be really happy if you would check out my stories about Peeta and Katniss. I have threee stories already done and one in progress. Bye!
Dorothyshoes30 chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
I love this story you need more reviews and you have a couple spelling mistakes. I really love the plot of the story.
piepie1289 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
not to be rude, but Katniss's birthday is May 8th (yes i am so obsessed with the hunger games I know Katniss's birthday) I just thought you would like to know.
anyways great chapter really interesting I will defiantly keep reading
Molitalia90 chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
I LOVED IT! The ending wasnt that bad actually :) Great writeeeer :)))
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
I think there should be a sequel or more. It was a strange setting for the end. But I do like the idea of I will always be here for you. If you play it right I would say there could be about two more story's to write. One for if Peeta and Katniss get married and another for children of you want. But it's only an idea. I hope you take it. Because you wrote a wonderful story. And I really love these types of story's. Sometimes I laughed so hard I cried. I really enjoyed this. Please write more.
jess obsessed 04 chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
I think you should continue with this universe as a different story. This story was really good and I would love to see it continue.
MayBaby27 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awesome so far.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
Omg! great story cant wait to hear more cherpters please tweet me Eleanor_Believe if you do have any updates so i can read them please xx thanks
hanna chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
TheHungerGames5634 chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
I am sooo sad that you ended it. It was Awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
amazing! But what about a epilogue?
kat4361 chapter 19 . 11/1/2012
PLEASE write a sequel to this pleeaaasssssseeeeeeeees! I'm in love with it. And no i don't love it I'm in love with it. please please please please please please please
JanelleDoran chapter 20 . 11/1/2012
Kpfan72491 chapter 19 . 11/1/2012
Amazing way to end it
EverlarkForever901 chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
Please oh please continue! I can help you out if that is what you need