Reviews for Scrooged
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This was very clever. I always loved Dicken's, A Christmas Carol". Would have loved to see the reunion, though. :)
DarkKiay chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
So this was absolutely heartwrenching. But I adored it and I'm all weepy now. Thanks for a little bit of wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Wow. This was heart breakingly beautiful.
lionesspuma chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
sweet, lovely. made me tear up. thank you for posting
Doni chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very nice twist. Well done.
lonelyprinces chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
fantastic ! :)

you were recommended to me on tumblr, by the way! i'm glad i checked out your story! *proceeds to sequel*
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is utter beauty. Must read sequel. *squeal*
Pilikia18 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Love your Sherlock and Mycroft. Wonderfully written.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Brilliant concept, nicely executed.
Cheers!
*:)
talimenios791 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was so beautiful.
Catori Simone Winston chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This... Was sheer brilliance. There definitely needs to be wayyy more reviews. It was an awesome twist on Dicken's story and extremely well written. I am absolutely in love with this magnificent and beautiful story. It truly was. I would love to know what happens next, when Sherlock returns home. Does he tell John what happened? Does John remember? Or maybe it was Johns conscience that Sherlock saw and spoke to? Anyways, got a bit off track, the possibilities excite me though... Great job, truly. Absolutely amazing and innovative for fanfiction. Def worth a re-read.

Catori
hippysheep chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh my gosh!this is early morning read...couldn't have pick a better story to begin with..thank you )
Cherry chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I have loved the story. Its so heart-warming!