Reviews for Dating senpai
gingers for life chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
where i the rest love it so cute
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
i love your story please continue to write more chapters :)

-christinemay
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
so.. when will you update this?
DarkSun.Sama chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
:) wow I want to know what happen in there deat
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
She would not think so if you had the slightest idea of how to be real vai Ren!

The advice was good, and Kanae has no idea of how much Ren will thank her later for convincing that Kyoko is the man who pays.

To Lory scared now, and om also worth thinking about what to do with it vai Julie for not telling her everything from the beginning.

Loved the chapter, the curious neighbor updates as soon as possible please.

Kiss.
xstarrynightdreamerx chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
LOL
Manga Ren chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Great ch, I really like the rules Kanae gave Kyouko to make sure Ren and Kyouko don't do anything, and Kanae right about Kyouko being a child when it comes to love, I love your fanfic can't wait to see what happens on there date, I hope you update soon.
ulquihime7980 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
dont worry kyoko i never been on a date with a guy, except for my dad, but take kanae adivice
AnimeDAngel chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
hehehe i can see good things coming...the wording needs work every once in a while it doesn't make sense but good none the less
DangerFiction chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
oh you spelt weird wrong. It's in the 4th line from the bottom to the top. Just thought you might like to know :).
Nice story btw! Looking forward to more !
The-lazy-bum chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
"large bad of" should be "large bag of"
"could pot the" should be "could put the"
"...I though I'd go and catch to shop if I hurried. But I guess it took longer than I though. Sorry you got to wait." should be "...I thought I could go and shop for dinner tonight if I hurried. But I guess it took longer than I thought. Sorry I made you wait."
"...smiled att her." should be "...smiled at her."
"...Ren started drive home." should be "...Ren started to drive home."
"...much as look at each other." should be "...much as a glance at each other."
"...Ren putted the bag in the hall and took of his..." should be "...Ren put the bag in the hall and took off his..."
"I start cooking directly" should be "I'll start cooking now" or "I'll start cooking immediately"
"I almost seemed like she was scared of even look at him." should be "It almost seemed like she was scared of even looking at him."
"Tell me now what's bothers you." should be "Tell me now what's bothering you."
"She nowbegan to cry." should be "She now began to cry."
"I feel so helpless then I can't do something." should be "I feel so helpless that I can't do something."
"Mogami-san if you want I could teach you the basic of having a relationship." should be "Mogami-san if you want I could teach you the basics of having a relationship."
"She said and lookt up at him." should be "She said and looked up at him."
"...her. maybe..." should be"...her. Maybe..."
"Ren said clam." should be "Ren said calmly."
Overall good story, despite the grammar mistakes. I understand English is not your first language though, so I forgive you. XD
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I'm just wondering what he will do when he finds out on a date, usually does, everything she's been doing with Ren over the last two years, you know, hang out, eat and talk, exchange ideas, the only against a common thing that they do is kiss and hug, because otherwise ...

I loved the fic and I'm curious for the continuation, so give updates, please.

Kiss.

PS: I'm Brazilian, so please disregard the bad grammar / spelling, because I'm reading / commenting on your fic by Google Translate.
ulquihime7980 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
this getting interesting
skipbeatlover592 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
XD MORE SOON!
-SBLuver592 XD X) :D :)
kittyCatnip chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Ren is sssoooooo damn pitiful have sho see them on a date