Reviews for Second Chance
AnaFrost chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Aww I want more romance darn it! Or some more cute bonding with Serena and her baby bro with Chibi and Trunks. xD
AnaFrost chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Aww love how cute the ending is to this chapter. You write a good Vegeta. He's invested in her well being but isn't overly dotting, a common mistake fanfic writers make. I feel sad for Mirai Trunks...everyone he loves died in the future, except Bulma. Now he's falling for a girl who's a ticking time bomb.

By the way, since you're having the characters look to every possibility to help her, if they were to use the dragon balls to wish Usagi back after her death they probably wouldn't be able to because the dragon only brings back people who died of unnatural causes(like murder). Since she died of illness, its unlikely she can come back.

Not sure if that's how it'll be in your story but I can't wait to see how the story unravels!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
poor serena
Princess Seraphina88 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
OMG soo sad :( please dont leave us hanging in misery :(
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
poor serena
rozastar chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
it was great please updat soon
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
So the truth finally came out! the beginning of this chapter brought tears to my eyes! so painful and sad :(
I'm enjoying this fic though!
by the way what's wrong with her? are you going to tell us or leave it up to our imagination?
update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I couldn't figure out, the reason why I didn't say "amazing fic" instead of just saying interesting. but now I've figured it out; what it was about this fic that made me hold back. It's the beginning and some parts of this chapter as well. this fic just starts off with a bang. no casual build up, but "serena you have a year to live." In ways this reminds me of some movies I've seen! not bad movies but really great movies and one of theses movies is actually my favorite! I guess what would I have liked to read was how she got sick and reading about the wheres and whys. Like what made her go to the Doctor in the first place? did she faint or get sick? so many questions. but I'm guessing they will be answered as I continue reading this fic. and about this chapter I would have thought trunks would have already met serenas' friends? and some of the scenarios seem so obvious! (Sorry! I hope this doesn't sound mean or rude. I just want to tell you what I think in a positive way! so if it sounds mean I apologize! I know its your story, but...)

can't wait to read what happens next! :) thanks for the fic!
devafiend chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Interesting! very emotional. I shall read more to further understand :)
cause who's here family? and how does she know trunks?
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
What does she have? Great chapter by the way!
dragonrider90 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Looks like the start of an interesting story. Cant wait to see how this all turns out.
321InactiveAccount123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
First reviewer here!
And one word to sum this up: CONTINUE.
I wonder, how does Serena know M. Trunks? And what kind of illness does she have? Will she survive? Will her friends and family find out? Will you continue this? Am I asking too many questions? 8D
Besides a few misspellings and some grammer, this is really great!