Reviews for Second Chance
SheikahLover chapter 9 . 1/15
This chapter was great. I had read it earlier but I forgot to review. But I'm making up for lost time now by reviewing. :D Oh gosh, what can I say about this chapter? It was so good! I'm so happy to see that Serena and Trunks have gotten together. It's about time that Trunks can have some of his own personal happiness. Also, thank you for not rushing into their relationship. It's nice to see that gradual development occurring within the story. It makes it much more realistic that way!

My only constructive criticism for this chapter though was that I found it difficult to discern when there was a scene change. I think you make it easier for your readers to tell when that happens. I know that when I include a scene break in the chapters of my stories, I include a line break, or sometimes some others writers just put an 'X' in bold to denote the scene change. I only say this because in this chapter, it rapidly switched from a Trunks and Serena scene to an Amy and Serena scene which first threw me off. I managed to figure it out soon enough, but a line break in the future would make it easier to see that quicker. XD

Keep up the amazing work. I'm loving this story even more with each chapter you post up. :)
anna chapter 9 . 1/11
T_T stop making me cry!
Moonprincess1416 chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
~*First off is it hot in here or is it me? Second, oh shit oh shit oh shit I did not see that coming. Come sere tell trunks there is a little him baking in the oven. I am a little disappointed in Trista, if there is anyone I would expect to react that way it would be Rei, I was also surprised that Amy didn't freak out on her. But I am happy she didn't. Looking forward to what happens next. I love your story I squeal like a little girl every time you update.*~
Moonprincess1416 chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR x Trunks pairings are my favorite. Its makes so sad hearing Serena is sick and they can't find a cure yet. I also love the father daughter interaction between Goku and Serena. I can't wait to see what happens next
anna chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
aww such a sweet chapter!
anna chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
i like this story :) can't wait to read more!
alucard77 chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Ummmmmm good history
SheikahLover chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
I love this story so much. It's so sad what's happening to Serena, but I'm adoring how protective Mirai Trunks is becoming because of it.

I just feel the need to tell you something; I know how you can have more people reading this story. You have it placed in the wrong category for the fandom. Instead of listing it under the "Dragon Ball Z/Sailor Moon" section, try listing it as a crossover between Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z - You can easily find the section by searching up DBZ crossovers into Google; Sailor Moon crossovers with DBZ are one of the most popular ones. I'm fairly positive that you would acquire a lot more readers if you just switched that. I hope you do. I'd love to see this story gain more recognition because it SERIOUSLY deserves it!

Best of luck.
SheikahLover
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
Poor serena
AnaFrost chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Aww I want more romance darn it! Or some more cute bonding with Serena and her baby bro with Chibi and Trunks. xD
AnaFrost chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Aww love how cute the ending is to this chapter. You write a good Vegeta. He's invested in her well being but isn't overly dotting, a common mistake fanfic writers make. I feel sad for Mirai Trunks...everyone he loves died in the future, except Bulma. Now he's falling for a girl who's a ticking time bomb.

By the way, since you're having the characters look to every possibility to help her, if they were to use the dragon balls to wish Usagi back after her death they probably wouldn't be able to because the dragon only brings back people who died of unnatural causes(like murder). Since she died of illness, its unlikely she can come back.

Not sure if that's how it'll be in your story but I can't wait to see how the story unravels!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
poor serena
Princess Seraphina88 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
OMG soo sad :( please dont leave us hanging in misery :(
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
poor serena
rozastar chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
it was great please updat soon