Reviews for Second Chance
Althea Sirius chapter 7 . 8/7
If her sickness is getting worse as time goes on, won't they happen more often as well as causing more pain?
Althea Sirius chapter 6 . 8/5
If it attacks her body, then wouldn't she be coughing up blood in her final stages?
Althea Sirius chapter 4 . 8/4
Sweet and cute chapter!
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 8/4
You got my attention!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 6/22
Poor serena. Please continue
Rufael chapter 9 . 4/19
pls you must continue with the story. although i am a bit disappointed at Goku, Chi-Chi and Gohan's lack of worry. if i were any of them i would beg, lick and kiss ass from any God out there to save my little daughter. yet they behave with little worry. they even have a mood for sparring. why doesn't Bulma use a cryo-capsule to freeze Serena as she froze both Roshi and Krillin's bodies to preserve them after they got killed by King Piccolo, in order to wait for a year to wish them back? they could do that and wish her illness away while in cryo-sleep. or Piccolo building a Hyperbolic Time Chamber that goes in reverse to the principles of the other one, one day inside means one year outside. or ask the Dragon from New Namek to fix her. or King Kai for any information. They are all waiting on Bulma and stay calm. that would not do for me. i need a back-up plan to my back'up plans. Serena needs hope, to cling on to it. They are practically burying her already, saying there is nothing they can do. and what about Trunks? he is from the future, he saved Goku with a cure the future provided, while in the present that illness had no cure. Bulma is still alive there, right? she is much more knowledgeable 20years in the future than she is now. just laying out some ideas. of course... u can go ahead with what u like. still, a better explanation of the disease would be nice. maybe a form of cancer that her human part of her DNA was more susceptible to but mutated into a much stronger version when came in contact with the saiyan half... also why can't the Silver Crystal save her? that thing could destroy a planet yet cannot destroy a sickness? Otherwise i love your story. i really do. all the details u gave to the relationship between Serena and Trunks... pls don't stop here.
Cheers
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 9 . 3/20
What will Trunks do when he finds out about the baby? How would he handle it if he found out now? If Serena and the baby die and Trunks finds out she was pregnant, would he be sulking all the time or would he kill himself? What did Trista see? Is the baby that Serena's carrying Rini? Since Serena believes she and the baby won't survive, would she take care of herself like a pregnant woman would?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 5 . 3/13
Why haven't we seen Darien yet?
SheikahLover chapter 9 . 1/15
This chapter was great. I had read it earlier but I forgot to review. But I'm making up for lost time now by reviewing. :D Oh gosh, what can I say about this chapter? It was so good! I'm so happy to see that Serena and Trunks have gotten together. It's about time that Trunks can have some of his own personal happiness. Also, thank you for not rushing into their relationship. It's nice to see that gradual development occurring within the story. It makes it much more realistic that way!

My only constructive criticism for this chapter though was that I found it difficult to discern when there was a scene change. I think you make it easier for your readers to tell when that happens. I know that when I include a scene break in the chapters of my stories, I include a line break, or sometimes some others writers just put an 'X' in bold to denote the scene change. I only say this because in this chapter, it rapidly switched from a Trunks and Serena scene to an Amy and Serena scene which first threw me off. I managed to figure it out soon enough, but a line break in the future would make it easier to see that quicker. XD

Keep up the amazing work. I'm loving this story even more with each chapter you post up. :)
anna chapter 9 . 1/11
T_T stop making me cry!
Moonprincess1416 chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
~*First off is it hot in here or is it me? Second, oh shit oh shit oh shit I did not see that coming. Come sere tell trunks there is a little him baking in the oven. I am a little disappointed in Trista, if there is anyone I would expect to react that way it would be Rei, I was also surprised that Amy didn't freak out on her. But I am happy she didn't. Looking forward to what happens next. I love your story I squeal like a little girl every time you update.*~
Moonprincess1416 chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR x Trunks pairings are my favorite. Its makes so sad hearing Serena is sick and they can't find a cure yet. I also love the father daughter interaction between Goku and Serena. I can't wait to see what happens next
anna chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
aww such a sweet chapter!
anna chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
i like this story :) can't wait to read more!
alucard77 chapter 7 . 11/20/2016