Reviews for Remember
Akito Sohta chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Ohhhhh so thaaat's why River made the rabbits. I knew it had something to do with the constellation but I didn't know what. Thank you for writing this. It's so AMAAAAAAAZIIIIING!
TotoroBird chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Very, very pretty.
Oh Yeonmi chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
why so beautifully written ; _ ;
crying right now ; _ ;
bye and favorited! c:
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Aww. This really captures the tragic side of the story. Excuse me while I go cry in the corner for a few minutes... Really great work though.
aptasi chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is gorgeous and brings me back to the feelings I had playing this game. I love that you were able to elaborate on their relationship while keeping the powerful emotional landscape of the game. Great job.
clac234 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Very beautifully written!
Skygaze Lily chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow, you captured River's suffering so beautifully... ;-;
morbane5ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow. I love To The Moon, even though it always makes my heart ache, and this is wonderfully sad. It has an equal balance of your perception of the story and things directly from the game, which makes it feel genuine. You're a fantastic writer!
Loving-reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
What an amazing story! Beautiful!
Homunculi Cry at Night chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So, I just finished To The Moon (playing it myself) yesterday, and I decided that I needed to see if anyone had written any successful fanfiction in capturing the relationship between River and Johnny, specifically from River's perspective because the game explores it from Johnny's eyes a lot more (for obvious reason, of course!).
But, oh god, my heart wasn't ready for this.
Thank you so much for this short piece; you encapsulated River's character, those idiosyncrocies, so incredibly well. I especially want to applaud your ending segment; the difference between what happens after Johnny tells River why he dated her is so incredibly stark and beautiful in how it shows you that you didn't understand River's character at all in the beginning of the game. Your ending shows exactly how I think River was thinking when making all of those rabbits, and that is something hard to capture, especially with such already beautiful source material.
So, again, thank you. I might just have to see if I can get Kan Gao to read this; I think he would appreciate someone else that obviously understands River's character and her relationship with Johnny as well as he had to to write the story.
So, if I haven't said this enough, thank you! And if you're reading this wall of text to see if you should read this fanfiction:
a) Why don't you just read the fanfic? It's shorter than what all I'm typing by now!
KindHeartedWriter chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I know how that first review feels! You've earned it! Good job with this! I hope to read more from you. :)