Reviews for REPOSTED Property Rights
LighthouseHunter chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
I've been hooked on this like everyone else who has read it. I'm enjoying reading the mischief the British Sentinel is causing to poor Jim and Blair. I hope you update soon and do finish the story some time.
LadyLynn24 chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
Please more! I'm so hooked on this story!
Starfishyeti chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Really pleased to see a new chapter. When's the next one coming?!

By the way Andrew's British - Gobshite is definitely an Irish expression. Being British myself, I've never heard it said my side of the pond.
Terry Kay chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Interesting twist. Thank you!
Marvelmyra chapter 25 . 10/20/2014
It is 10 / 20 / 2014 ! When is the next instalment ?
planB chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
Wow, great story! Please tell me you plan to finish it?
LadyLynn24 chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
Please finish this
Sally chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
Jeepers, you really don't like Jim much do you? And have to say, I don't like this particular Jim much either... But then it really isn't the James Ellison I know and love from the show. This guy is a stranger you've created to suit the plot of your fic because the Jim I'm so familiar with would never be so controlling or darn right bullying. As for Blair, he was never the helpless victim, and it's hard having to read him as such. I love angst and started this fic in the hope it would provide some, but I have to say, I'm done with it. I hate this type of trope.
Mystre chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
Such a great story, man I hope we don't have to wait too long for more! Thanks
Terry Kay chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
You write Simon extremely well in this chapter. I can see his fatigue and frustration throughout. Thank you!
cbishlyn chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
please update soon this is a very good story
Jossi-kun chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
This isn't quite related to the story but I thought it was weird enough to share. So I read this whole story yesterday and this morning my mom had gone shopping and when she got back she wanted me to try a new drink she'd found, Kombucha. XD It's pretty good. :) So literally 1 day after reading this Kombucha appeared. X) Anyways, I didn't have time to leave a review yesterday so I'll just leave it here for the whole thing. This is a seriously awesome story! :D And poor Blair, really looking forward to when Jim eventually catches up and teaches Andrew why you don't mess with his Guide. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I just found this story today and read all the chapters so far and all I can say is 'Wow' and "when's the next chapter?" , you have me hooked :)
Spirit Guides chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
Wow - for a moment there, I thought Andrew was going to go too far. I was hoping his senses weren't that well trained and that the police could get a jump on him. I'm really not sure how much more of this Blair can take. Although I'm really glad that he was able to see Jim to give him some hope and help him deal with this awful situation he is in.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! :o)
Spirit Guides chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Another great chapter - I love the way the whole story is developing.

"What you're doing; the mental hamster wheel. It's unproductive and the kid wouldn't want you to do it anyways." - what a great line and I could completely envision Simon saying it.

Hurry Guys! Blair really needs you to come and save the day!