Reviews for Fading Away
Licilynn chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
This story was truly amazing. You have such a great imagination of thing could go.
mtnikolle chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
I really like Kagome's dad :)
Insane is my name chapter 24 . 4/14/2014
Nice ending it wrapped it together nicely I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
I knew it just a tiny doubt that she wasn't gonna do that but she did! You shouldn't do that! I got my hopes up for nothing but sesshomaru is awesome as well :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
Yay I kind of hoping it would be him but poor sessh and inu ... its awesome :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
I feel so bad for the two she don't pick :-( but I loved it :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
Not as romantic but its cute and so that's why he held back on him :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Awww its so cute that was truly cute! I.. man I'm so loving this :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Man he always makes a way for me to love him just like I used to! Man he's kind of sweet I love i:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
I kind of knew inuyasha was gonna be first well it was funny I loved it :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
I don't know which team to pick? Mostly ichiro or sesshomaru :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I love it and so cute! :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
I loved it and inuyasha doesn't deserve to court her! Yay ichiro! I don't know who I would pick but inuyasha is a no :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
End dad! And they're getting mated? Oh my gosh I am loving it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
I knew it she was gonna get raped and poor ichiro he ain't do anything :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)