Reviews for At All Costs
PotterFanatic chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
This such a great story! I love how you have tweaked the plot and characters. It works so well! I can't wait to read more! I'm hoping you rekindle the Rose/Draco romance. Please update soon!
Poetheather1 chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
You know... I'm okay with things. The way you write Dumbledore, I wouldn't put it past him to have done this. If it wasn't him then some tricky DE is afoot, though it is doubtful it is Peter because his is nowhere the wizard Sirius is. This is an interesting development and should be interesting how it all plays out. I am looking forwards to it.
RB chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
Appreciate the update, but I didn't think the story went ahead with this chapter: it was basically a discourse on how characters felt. Even so, it was well written, as always.
Ja495ck chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
Oh no, Sirius won't remember being friends with Snape!
dana-san chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
Great job. I still think Sirius should have objected to (spoiler.. Read no further if you have not read previous chapters) obliviating but it all makes sense. Ramifications . Make sense. Well done. Sorry about spoiler, never know if someone reads reviews before story.
Very Small Prophet chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Dumbledore wouldn’t “dare an Unforgivable”? Why not? Minerva does. In DH she Imperios Amycus Carrow shortly after Harry pointlessly Crucios him, and she’s nothing like as Machiavellian as Albus. Surely Severus, of all people, is under no illusions about the moral purity of any of the so-called good guys.

Trying to make sense of an AU version of GoF can’t be easy, since the original plot didn’t make much sense to begin with. Making the whole business one of Dumbledore’s devious schemes rather than one of Voldemort’s stupid ones is actually an improvement. Keep at it, and I’ll keep reading.

P.S. from your friendly Ravenclaw language nerd: the past tense of “sneak” is “sneaked,” not “snuck,” except in the dialogue of characters such as Ronald Weasley. Severus would have eradicated it from his vocabulary back when he erased his working class accent. It’s such an ugly word, too. I wince every time I see it.
Redsapphiresz chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
Will Professor Snape ever find out what really happened to Rose? :)
What a great story you've woven! Loved the dueling scene and now this revelation! Poor Sirius, only he would manage to unintentionally botch things up. Well, can't wait for the next chapter! I am sorely tempted to just wait till you finish writing and posting the whole story, but I know I just won't be able to keep myself from reading 'coz I'm totally hooked!
Poetheather1 chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
Sirius you ignorant git! Given the description of symptoms and once you said the source it all made sense. Only Sirius would be daft enough to do something like that. What a moron. Oh man... good thing Rose thought to go with Oblivation or Severus would have killed him. Oy...

Nicely done. Excellent chapter and beautiful tension.
HP the third chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
Wow, your sequel is just as good as its predisesor! Eagerly looking forward to more.
RB chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
Caffeine pills! And here I thought it'd be something more insidious. Loved the tension though and couldn't help feeling sorry for Snape. Is Molly Weasley going to confront Snape any time soon, or is he too emotionally fragile to let her do so?
Poetheather1 chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
OMG... poison? I knew, just knew when she came in late from the bathroom that you were up to something. And the way she was acting... oy! But poison? Clever and sneaky. That's lovely and naturally Severus has to work what little butt he has off to save the day. Sheesh! Lovely. I am liking this.

The rest of the chapter was excellent as well. The contest was really good and I had to feel for Hermione, getting such an overpowered opponent in the first round. Good description of the duels as well. Fun stuff. Looking forward to more.
Saint Snape chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
Great dueling scenes. I wonder if the water Sirus kept giving Rose was poisoned?
bloomnskyrules chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
This was an epic chapter! I wonder who poisoned her? If it wasn't for that poison she would have won against Lee Jordan! I can't wait for the next chapter!
E.BACKER chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
you left at best, very interesting chapter. I congratulate
dana-san chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
Great chapter! Poisoned - so is Fudge imperioused? Ah such a great cliffhanger. Thanks!
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »