Reviews for At All Costs
Ja495ck chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
This is really good; keep writing please.
Saint Snape chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
I've always loved Neville so happy he will play a larger part of the story. So now they know Voldermort probably made seven horcruxes so they can start trying to find and destroy them.
Poetheather1 chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Another excellent chapter. And having Neville get involved... brilliant. He would totally get in on that. He is often underrated for his heroism but he is a great guy. Great stuff. I especially liked the scene with Poppy. Well done.
bloomnskyrules chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
This was an amazing chapter and I love it! I can't wait to see if Rose wins the dueling tournament! Update soon please!
dana-san chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Fantastic chapter and SO GLAD that Neville will have a larger role. Neville is a greatly underused character., and this use of him is excellent. Would love to have a side story where we find out Neville's ideas an opinions about being part of the effort against the Death Eaters in an active way. GREAT chapter. Thanks!
Christopher Kidwell chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Another good chapter. I especially like that Severus brought Neville into his plans, it appears that he is 'mellowing out' a little as time goes on. Must be Rose having a good effect on him.
RB chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Looking forward to seeing a Slughorn-Snape interaction. Your story is accelerating the HP story arc. Wonder if ol' Voldemort will be killed by the end of "book four".
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
For a spy he speaks without thinking a lot.
FreelanceBum chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
I find it hard to believe Rita Skeeter would write such an article about a beloved war hero. Most of her crueler articles towards the Potters came after public opinion started to shift about the BWL.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
The only pairing I can imagine worse than RP/DM is RP/RW. Well, within the age group.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I pray to all that is holy RP/DM isn't a permanent thing.
Poetheather1 chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
Okay that comment about Rose being Rapunzel took me to a Disney place and it was so painfully cute I nearly died of sugar shock. The rest of the chapter was great. The level of angst you got going on between Severus and Rose is impressive. You have nearly a Goth Club worth, so well done you. ;)

This is moving forward nicely. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
1NNACT1V3ACC0UNT chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
pls. I'm sure there's an easy way to prove that Rose isn't Snape's daughter.
Ja495ck chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
Oh, please please please PLEASE update, this is SO good!
deanmarcbc chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
It's going to be interesting to see if Snape can come to terms with his recollection of Lily being challenged. I think previously it was essential that he had such a strongly idealised view of her so that he had the strength to perform his role. Possibly he would have associated the goodness of her character with the strength of his own resolve. Now, though, he has other reasons to power his determination and maybe will begin to form a more balanced opinion.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »