Reviews for At All Costs
HP the third chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
Wow, your sequel is just as good as its predisesor! Eagerly looking forward to more.
RB chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
Caffeine pills! And here I thought it'd be something more insidious. Loved the tension though and couldn't help feeling sorry for Snape. Is Molly Weasley going to confront Snape any time soon, or is he too emotionally fragile to let her do so?
Poetheather1 chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
OMG... poison? I knew, just knew when she came in late from the bathroom that you were up to something. And the way she was acting... oy! But poison? Clever and sneaky. That's lovely and naturally Severus has to work what little butt he has off to save the day. Sheesh! Lovely. I am liking this.

The rest of the chapter was excellent as well. The contest was really good and I had to feel for Hermione, getting such an overpowered opponent in the first round. Good description of the duels as well. Fun stuff. Looking forward to more.
Saint Snape chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
Great dueling scenes. I wonder if the water Sirus kept giving Rose was poisoned?
bloomnskyrules chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
This was an epic chapter! I wonder who poisoned her? If it wasn't for that poison she would have won against Lee Jordan! I can't wait for the next chapter!
E.BACKER chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
you left at best, very interesting chapter. I congratulate
dana-san chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
Great chapter! Poisoned - so is Fudge imperioused? Ah such a great cliffhanger. Thanks!
Ja495ck chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
This is really good; keep writing please.
Saint Snape chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
I've always loved Neville so happy he will play a larger part of the story. So now they know Voldermort probably made seven horcruxes so they can start trying to find and destroy them.
Poetheather1 chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Another excellent chapter. And having Neville get involved... brilliant. He would totally get in on that. He is often underrated for his heroism but he is a great guy. Great stuff. I especially liked the scene with Poppy. Well done.
bloomnskyrules chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
This was an amazing chapter and I love it! I can't wait to see if Rose wins the dueling tournament! Update soon please!
dana-san chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Fantastic chapter and SO GLAD that Neville will have a larger role. Neville is a greatly underused character., and this use of him is excellent. Would love to have a side story where we find out Neville's ideas an opinions about being part of the effort against the Death Eaters in an active way. GREAT chapter. Thanks!
Christopher Kidwell chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Another good chapter. I especially like that Severus brought Neville into his plans, it appears that he is 'mellowing out' a little as time goes on. Must be Rose having a good effect on him.
RB chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Looking forward to seeing a Slughorn-Snape interaction. Your story is accelerating the HP story arc. Wonder if ol' Voldemort will be killed by the end of "book four".
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
For a spy he speaks without thinking a lot.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »