Reviews for At All Costs
deanmarcbc chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Fascinating. When Snape first entered the office, I assumed we were going to just have a short scene where Snape left frustrated at not being able to find Moody and then trust to his dislike of the map not to reveal Crouch that way. Have to agree that it is highly implausible that he would be able to remain undetected for a whole year, even as someone who may be particularly antisocial like Moody. Also, reading Snape's thoughts about Neville reminded me that the prophecy makes specific reference to sex, although not in the part that Snape and therefore Voldemort heard. Assuming the wording remains the same, then Dumbledore would be aware that it applied only to Rose from the start. Not sure that really makes any difference, but it was something that interested me.
RB chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Can't wait to see what happens to Crouch. Oooooh, it's becoming more and more interesting.
cheekysorcerer chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Okay, first things first; A belated Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your special day :)
I really like what you did with this chapter. I agree that it was strange that in the books no one realised that Moody was acting differently. Supposedly he was good friends with Dumbledore... couldn't have been that great a friendship. And like you said, Crouch had spent such a long time in Azkaban and he had been under his father's Imperius Curse for quite some time. So yeah...

Thanks for this wonderful new chapter!
Poetheather1 chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Very nice. Very very nice. Yeah, Snape would totally out duel Barty. And Snape would totally catch him, and you have set it up so well. And having Sirius watching the questioning... clever. This is going to get interesting. It makes me wonder if they are going to Imperius Barty to make him still do what he is "supposed" to do. Or have the real Alastor pretend to be the fake Alastor and still put Rose's name in the Goblet. This will get insane from here. But if they use the real Alastor as a teacher then the kids will learn a hell of a lot. This is getting quite good.
dana-san chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Great chapter! Logical plot progression, excellent character dialogue. Well done! I really like that Snape figures it out, calls Dumbledore and then worried, gets a witness. Worth the wait!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
happy birthday love the chapter, cant wait for more..
cheekysorcerer chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Loved the new chapter!
It's really late at night, so I can't really think of something to write. Just know that I had once again fun reading your work!
Thanks!
Christopher Kidwell chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
An awesome story and a great render of a female Harry in the story. Snape's emotional growth is exceptional as well.
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Good, Severus is suspicious of Moody. Pansy is such an ass too. The dueling club should be interesting.
Poetheather1 chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Another excellent chapter. Man Snape keeps getting deeper and deeper into it. Pansy probably wet herself in fear over that whole mess, because it was rather intense and quite lovely. It completely set up that Snape was still completely in charge even while sick. Very cool. And the slow realizations about Moody... I approve. That does make things work well. You are changing things some but not massively. That is working well. I must admit, now you have me desperately wanting to see what you have for him to say to Neville.
dana-san chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Great Chapter! Snape noticing Moody's different personality may mean that he discovers Moody's secret, but maybe not. Interesting way to go, well done.
Emjhai chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
I continue to love this story. Great update. I like how you're dropping hints about Moody searching for boomslang skin, and how Hermione goes to Snape for help for Neville. I hope he goes to Dumbledore about Moody. Dumbledore really didn't seem to know what was going on in GOF when he should have.
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
It would be nice if Dumbledore put his words into deeds and trusted Severus with the truth. Secrets and lies are what ended up costing Severus his life.

Can't wait for more!
Saint Snape chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
"I can assure you, Rose; I am no Mr. Darcy."

I love that line. I can't imagine him as Mr. Darcy but I can as Col. Brandon. ;)
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
If this guy knows Severus is Dumbledore's man then surely Peter knows too after all he saw at Hogwarts while Scabbers. I hope that Severus doesn't get hurt when Voldermort returns.

I hope we find out what Dobby does to the walrus. :)
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »